Revolver Upstairs, Chapel St, Prahran, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh, moving always sucks. I guess actually looking for a place is only moderately painful, but the moving itself is one of my least favourite things. I hope I can stay where I am for a good while yet, although my work is probably going to move office space some time next year, and no one knows where it's likely to end up.

Yeah, I suppose you're right, there. The actual moving part is far, far worse. I guess it's more of the looking is reminding me that I'll eventually have to do it.

Bahaha. I remember being on here all the time when no one else would be on, coming on and posting pointlessly about god only knows what to move the thread along. Good times.

The pierogi are mind-blowing, and those fruit liqueurs, holy crap. And so was everything else.

But yeah, that place is definitely on the "special treat" list.

Fuck it we're all young let's go there. I've got that little money to my name prior to this America trip I might as well keep spending it cos it's not gonna get me a taxi from LAX.

Haha I've been there before. My two lasting memories are that it smelt awful and all the walls were a sickly shade of yellow, and that the customs officers do not appreciate even the slightest bit of joviality.

it's one of like 500 shows at the festival, yeah. Not gonna see Colin Hay, schedule is too tight, show costs too much and I'd rather give money to some lesser-knowns. Would definitely take a free ticket though.

also YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY The New Daily is gonna pay me $300 to write two pieces, one on 10 shows to see and another on 10 Aussie comic legends. Not much, but it's something!

it's funny, for like the past three months I have spent 80% of my working week on here, facebook, twitter and playing pokemon. and now all of a sudden i'm the busiest motherfucker of all time. for like a week anyway. reeeeeally should have organised accom for america when i had the time.

also YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY The New Daily is gonna pay me $300 to write two pieces, one on 10 shows to see and another on 10 Aussie comic legends. Not much, but it's something!

That's pretty cool. :up:

it also helps cos i'm always tweeting and facebooking comedians and they probably all think i'm some massive creep so it gives me a bit of credibility.

it's one of like 500 shows at the festival, yeah. Not gonna see Colin Hay, schedule is too tight, show costs too much and I'd rather give money to some lesser-knowns. Would definitely take a free ticket though.

Was just wondering if it was the same thing or not. I do continue to suggest, however, that you see that at some point.

weeeeeeeell it's been a few months, maybe 4, 5, 6... but i'm in unrequited love again. feelsgoodman.

shame i'm not in love with the girl who actually likes me and who i had a sleepover with.

Back
Top Bottom