Revolution # NOW PLAYING

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a Journey day MsMofo?:wink:

Bell X1 - Slowset

Yes, indeed ... :up:
But, don't misunderstand as I love the old Journey :applaud: Definitely, not the new Journey :yuck:

Journey - Lights

"When the lights go down in the city, and the sun shines on the bay" ...

Popmartijn said:
The Prodigy - Razor
(from the Their Law: The Singles 1990-2005 bonus disc)

That album is at the top of my 'must buy' list at the moment.

Tal Bachman - She's So High

beau2ifulday said:
That album is at the top of my 'must buy' list at the moment.

Many of their singles are absolutely brilliant (Out Of Space, Everybody's In The Place, Voodoo People, Poison, Firestarter, Breathe, Smack My Bitch Up, Girl, etc.). The bonus disc is a mixed bag. It has some pointless live tracks, remixes, B-sides and such. But there's good stuff on it, like:

The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)

Popmartijn said:

Many of their singles are absolutely brilliant (Out Of Space, Everybody's In The Place, Voodoo People, Poison, Firestarter, Breathe, Smack My Bitch Up, Girl, etc.). The bonus disc is a mixed bag. It has some pointless live tracks, remixes, B-sides and such. But there's good stuff on it, like:

The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)

It's come at a good time for me. I've only really gotten into the Prodigy in the last two months - prior to that, I always found their music too agressive for my liking. I have limited knowledge of their work (asides from the Fat Of The Land singles that were released), so it looks like a good place to start.
Bonus discs always seem to dissapoint. Would you say it's worth getting, or shall I just go single disc? I think i'd only really be tempted if there were a good amount of remixes on it.

Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy

beau2ifulday said:
Bonus discs always seem to dissapoint. Would you say it's worth getting, or shall I just go single disc? I think i'd only really be tempted if there were a good amount of remixes on it.

Well, it of course depends on what you like of course. It isn't as bad as the bonus disc that came with the singles collection of Ash (IMO), but it isn't as good as the U2 ones. Again, IMO.
Here the price was very good for the 2CD edition (16 euro, about 10 GBP), so it really was like a free disc. Plus, this edition comes with an extensive photo booklet, so I guess it's worth it.

now: The Prodigy - Molotov Bitch
(from that bonus disc)

The Prodigy - Out Of Space (Audio Bullys Remix)
(from that disc, yes)

Kinda pointless remix, IMO...

The Prodigy - Your :love:
(from Their Law: The Singles 1990-2005 bonus disc)

:eyebrow: I generally don't associate the :love: smiley with The Prodigy...
:D

Elvis Costello & The Attractions - From A Whisper To A Scream (Alternate Version)
(from the Trust bonus disc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom