Review The Movie You Viewed Part VIII: Lance's Mom Takes Manhattan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, next up was Tristam Shandy: A Cock and Bull Story.

Make of that what you will.

(The movie was strange, but more watchable than the book was readable.)

Now, Voyager

God, that ol' bag of a mother was a bitch. Someone should have pushed her down the stairs.

I enjoyed it quite a bit when it was a story of Bette Davis gaining independence, but the ending was just bizarre with the little girl and her old flame's daughter. "It's like she's our daughter."

... except completely not. wtf?

Rebel Without a Cause

Lord, spare me from overblown teenaged angst.

Signed,

Someone who never got the whole James Dean thing

I lol'd when I saw that part. I didn't realize Tommy Wiseau was a plagiarist as well as being the worst filmmaker ever.

The Wolfman

After some of the horrible reviews (30% on rotten tomatoes), I was worried that I wouldnt enjoy this one. I was pleasantly surprised. Its not going to win any awards, but I found it to be very entertaining. Theres a creepy atmosphere throughout the entire movie that I liked and the scenery was impressive. I'm a sucker for old school creature effects and thought the wolfman looked pretty cool. Would've liked to see non-cg transformation scenes, but liked them non the less. The movie is gory as hell which left me with a sick smile on my face at several points. Its very much an old school type horror movie which are sadly few and far between these days. There were a few parts that probably stepped over the cheese factor line, but whatever, I had fun. I'll definitely be watching it again in October

Pretty much exactly what I thought JT, I'm pleasantly surprised that plenty of us on Interference have had fun with it.

It didn't deserve all of those razzie noms over stuff like Year One or Gentlemen Broncos, that's for sure.

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Oh. My. God.

This movie has everything!

Sex, drugs, rock and roll, tits, lesbian romance, a suicide attempt, a beheading, a drug freakout, even a narration explaining the morals at the end!

That was quite something.

Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Oh. My. God.

This movie has everything!

Sex, drugs, rock and roll, tits, lesbian romance, a suicide attempt, a beheading, a drug freakout, even a narration explaining the morals at the end!

That was quite something.

That movie rules. Ebert FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom