Review the last movie you viewed (NO LISTS) III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That should be the name of Eddie Murphy's autobiography. Anything that could go wrong in the '90s, did.

"K-I-T! Keep it together keep it together keep it together!"

Welcome to Mindhead.
WELCOME to Mindhead!
welcome to MINDHEAD.

White boys always get the Oscar. It's a known fact. Did I ever get a nomination? No! You know why? Cause I hadn't played any of them slave roles, and get my ass whipped. That's how you get the nomination. A black dude who plays a slave that gets his ass whipped gets the nomination, a white guy who plays an idiot gets the Oscar. That's what I need, I need to play a retarded slave, then I'll get the Oscar.

Maybe my favorite Eddie rant since Beverly Hills Cop.

Maybe Eddie could develop a one man stage show for Broadway, where he enacts scenes from various Steinbeck novels. He'd do The Winter of our Discontent major justice.

Eddie deserved that Oscar for Dreamgirls as much as I deserved this strange sore on my nether regions. I don't think either of us really earned it.

(I'm trying really hard not to reference Lance's Mom here)

No spoken words said:
Maybe Eddie could develop a one man stage show for Broadway, where he enacts scenes from various Steinbeck novels. He'd do The Winter of our Discontent major justice.

Or The Pearl.

lazarus said:
Eddie deserved that Oscar for Dreamgirls as much as I deserved this strange sore on my nether regions. I don't think either of us really earned it.

(I'm trying really hard not to reference Lance's Mom here)

Herpes can be spread through oral sex.

Lance, don't kiss your mom on the lips.

[/after school special]

If Eddie is going to do Steinbeck, I'd prefer he play Rose of Sharon, or whatever her name was, from Grapes of Wrath.

Just so he can have the final scene of nursing the hobo.

"You got to!"

23431736.jpg

Dalton said:
CSI SVU has taught me that the only key to dramatic acting is to whisper when you want to convey emotion. Any emotion.

Happy - whisper
Sad - whisper
Horny - whisper
Angry - whisper
elatedt - whisper
jubilant - whisper

Don't forget Caruso's master class in CSI: Miami, where you take a pause, then either (a) put on your sunglasses or (b) turn and look away in profile from the camera when you deliver the rest of your big line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sarYH0z948

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom