respectable musicians that you have crushes on.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ali Rose said:
bear your so sweet. :heart: You have so much respect for women, as much as you'd love for all of us to believe otherwise. :sexywink: and she does look pretty gorgeous in that silver pants photo.

well thank you, ali. :wink:

thats my favorite picture too, but in videos shes even more cooler. its just one of those things.

Bono's American Wife said:
Anthony Kiedis :yes:

Antonybac2.jpg

:reject: And the funny thing is, I also have a crush on someone who looks like him.

Brian Setzer! He's is an extraordinary guitar player, singer, songwriter, arranger, conductor, performer. Every time I see him in concert I am blown away at how awesome and effortless he is on those beautiful fat guitars. Plus he is a total cutie, I fully dig his pomp, tats, creepers and shiny suits.

6264.jpg

6262.jpg

bsetzer12001.JPG

Brian.JPEG

Respectable eh? Well let be the first, but certainly not the last to honour the dreamy talented man in my signature. :heart: Chris Martin. :drool:

I also am quite attracted to Fran Healy, Bono (of course) and always thought the late Michael Hutchence was beautiful.
Oh yes... Gavin Rossdale. :)
I am sure there are more, but I will leave it at that.

not so much a crush but I think Gemma Hayes is beautiful (see signature)

Norah Jones is very pretty too

I only love Larry :heart:

And Matt Bellamy (Muse) and Elvis if he wasnt dead....

Yes Darcy is hot....

Bear you got that right...so is Tori Amos...Natalie Merchant...Gwen.....Meg White...ok...i'll stop there or else I will yet have to do many many many sexuality checks on myself!! :lmao:
And yes to Ryan Adams and Anthony Kiedis....damn...Michael Hutchence...Gavin Rossdale.....:drool:
Bono....is at the top there right along with:
Eddie freaking Vedder

Attachments

• bellissimo.jpg
    bellissimo.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 78
I didn't mention him in my post because I thought my user name made it pretty clear but Bono is my #1, top of the list crush :bono:

nowhere'sthequestionmonsieurbear...doyouconsiderdidotoberespectable?
dido.jpg

ihavealotofrespectforher,butmainlybecausehershehasanoutofthisworldvoice..shesingssomeprettygoodsongstoobutshedidn'twritetheonesonheralbum..maybeshehelpedwritethemi'mnotsure.butanyway..gorgeousvoiceandgourgeousingeneral.atleastarespectablesingerifnotarespectablemusician..idonotknowifsheplaysaninstrument.

thoughts?

haha, i have only idea of what you just said there skeek. maybe you should use a spacebar ;)

i think you asked if i respect her? ofcourse i do. she played bass, i dont know what she does now.

i do know she owns a farm and co-owns a record company with james.

she has a solo album? never heard her sing by herself, other than a bit with the pumpkins. shes just cute as a button and i want to pinch her on the cheek :wink:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

now i see the picture and now i see "dido."

shes pretty respectable but she is ALMOST as cuteas d'arcy. a lot cleaner too i bet, lol.

dido is another lady that i would sell my brother for.

noel gallagher (see sig)

jimi goodwin (guy in the middle)

Doves1208IJ_L.jpg

kelly jones (guy in the middle again)

phonics.jpg

ok how could i forget my doves???? :drool: All three of em. :hyper:

and yes... i REALLLY wanted to say Jeff Buckley :sad: but i was scared I'd offend someone or something.

Attachments

• jeffb.jpg
    jeffb.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! another doves fan!

i absolutely :heart: jimi goodwin. i don't know why i find him so hot but i do. :tongue: he is my new obsession.

although jez and andy are quite the cuties too.

Ahhh yes i'd have to say Jez is, in my opinion, the cutest. and Man to watch that Andy DRUM. :up: SOO much energy and so smiley. :cute:

Its a bit blurry but here i am enjoying a light adult beverage with the two of them:ohmy:...alongside sula and zoney. Funny that, this is the show i went to only cuz Elbow was opening. I'd never heard of the Doves. but of course i grew to love them B/C of the show.

Attachments

• jez.jpg
    jez.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 95
I'm so happy Chris Martin was named. :love: :heart: Beautiful, beautiful boy...

chris11.gif

and I have to admit, Guy is cute too...

guy6.gif

al_bestof.jpg

Jim Morrison (okay, so he's dead, but so what?)

Last edited:
I am not able to appreciate any musician unless I have a crush on him/her and start to drool uncontrollably whenever I think about him/her

I know I've mentioned this before but I've always had a crush on Belinda Carlisle. Not sure she's "respectable" though because she was a member of a teen pop group there for awhile :uhoh:

:drool:
bcarlisle2.jpg
:drool:

As for Norah Jones, I find her incredibly gorgeous and talented. Actually her whole family is ridiculously talented. The video for "Don't know why" makes me smolder! :combust:

3f.jpg

Cleasai, I agree, Norah Jones is very pretty.

As for me, well, of course, there's Bono.

But he's the only one I really have a thing for.

I don't have a crush on these artists, but I do think they're good looking:

Prince
Sting (depends on where I see him, sometimes he can look good)

Angela

Not crushes, really, but:

Guy Garvey:
ast5.jpg

Jimi Goodwin:
doves3-286-2a.jpg

Ed Harcourt :heart: :
harcourt.jpg

Tom McCrae:
2_large.jpg

Howie Day:
howie220x333.jpg