Reno 911 appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
I looooooooove this show and ain't afraid to say so! It's so eerily like real life...that just makes it 10 times funnier.

reno.jpg

Reno 911 is like Americas version of The Office :lmao:

It is hillarious, I love the episode where they are showing the kid's inside the detention cells and warn them how to prevent being violated! Pure Gold!

timothius said:
Reno 911 is like Americas version of The Office :lmao:

It is hillarious, I love the episode where they are showing the kid's inside the detention cells and warn them how to prevent being violated! Pure Gold!

Deputy Travis Junior: Don't you fucking eyeball me! Cot! Now mother fucker! Hey, kids. All right, well, let's go on with the tour. All right, junior deputies, uh, as future members of the washoe county law enforcement, it's, uh, your privilege to get a V.I.P. Tour, a little behind-the-scenes action, a little for-your-eyes-only type of stuff. This here's a jail cell. Sorry it smells like jizz. But, uh, I think that's just jizz. See this wall up here? We got the glass partition that separates the prisoner from the sheriff's department. Anybody got a guess why we don't use metal bars up there anymore? It's actually a pretty funny story. We had this fella in here -- crystal meth tweaker fella. And he was here all night, and he would stick his head in the toilet and fill it with water and [spits] spit it on the floor. By morning, there was about a half an inch of water all over the cell in here. Then he climbed up there, and you see that light fixture? He yanked it down out of the ceiling, and he pulled the wires apart. He attached them to either side of the metal bars. So in the morning, one of the deputies came in, touched his key to open the damn door, and he blew up like a goddamn s'more. Bam! Just fried that son of a bitch. You could smell the burn all the way through the station. His belt buckle, it got so hot, it, like butter -- it just fell right through the leather of his belt. And it kept going, and it sliced his balls off -- cauterized those balls as it was going, so there wasn't even a drop of blood. Two balls on the ground. No blood -- cauterized. Any questions? All right, let's keep going with the goddamn tour.

:lmao:

hilarious show! season 2 is out now??? dammit that makes my need-to-by-dvd list to: seinfeld season 4, south park season 5, chappelle show seasons 1 & 2, and reno 911 season 2. :(

anyone want to buy me some presents?

Oops. I posted the wrong quote. :huh:

"This is how you make wine if you need to make wine while you're in prison. What you do is you take a plastic bag, and you put in a little bit of water. You put in either raisins or tomatoes. You can't put in too much sugar. Nobody's gonna complain it's too sweet. Scrape that in there. And that's all yeast is -- just a little bit of bread mold.Tie up that bag. You got to put a straw in it. 'Cause if it doesn't have a ventilator for the gas to come out, that thing's just gonna blow up.Boom! The whole cell will stink. 14 days, leave it under your bunk, and that will ferment. You got some pretty good wine. You can sell that for cigarettes. You can sell that for not getting ass [bleep]ed by some of the bigger fellas."

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

13 Lines of Comedic Brilliance

:lmao:

Post of the fortnight!

Did you write that out all yourself? :eyebrow:

If I recall correctly there is somthing in there about group sex or somthing? I recall something about circles.

This New Zealander wonders is Southern America really like this?

timothius said:

Did you write that out all yourself?

If I recall correctly there is somthing in there about group sex or somthing? I recall something about circles.

Haha, no. I found it on Google. I'm just finished watching the episode on DVD though.

655x0o

Travis Junior: "Who can guess what Circle the Wagons means? That is when you put three bunks, like the circling up of the wagons in a wagon train, an old cowboy movie, and they have the sheets hanging down so you can't see what's going on inside the four bunks and inside the four bunks about two dozen boys just f:censored:ed the shit out of this little mormon kid. Now they don't want to break your jaw because they still want your jaw to be able to work, so what it does it takes out your teeth and then they just skull-f:censored:ed the shit out of this boy. Uh... we came in and there wasn't really anything left. They ass-f:censored:ed him, skull-f:censored:ed him, they f:censored:ed his back, they've been up his shoulders and titty-f:censored:ed him with his shoulder blades. f:censored:ed up shit, man. We came in here and all the convicts you know, all of them where like, 'Uh...' you know, 'He was f:censored:ed to death before we got here.' So we couldn't really point the finger at nobody, because it was either all or nothing, and you ain't going to book two dozen people. Uh... so then, you know, that's when we starting bolting the bunks to the wall like that."

655wev

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:
Have they airred season 2 in New Zealand yet?

I'm in Australia :(

I'm not really sure. It's on thecomedychannel which is a mish-mash of comedy all randomly thrown together.

I can remember some sepcific scenes though of ones I've seen...

A Halloween one with cats.
One where the boss pretends to be dead and plays the practical joke on everyone.
Where the boss moves trailers and eventually gets with the darker fellow.
The one with the stripping.
The one with the singning and songs.
The one with the wedding.

Are any of those from the second series?

timothius said:

I'm in Australia :(

I'm not really sure. It's on thecomedychannel which is a mish-mash of comedy all randomly thrown together.

I can remember some sepcific scenes though of ones I've seen...

A Halloween one with cats.
One where the boss pretends to be dead and plays the practical joke on everyone.
Where the boss moves trailers and eventually gets with the darker fellow.
The one with the stripping.
The one with the singning and songs.
The one with the wedding.

Are any of those from the second series?

I'm pretty sure all of those are all from season 1. :hmm: I hope they start showing season 2 soon. It's easily the best season of the show. :up:

Here's a short video clip of the Circle the Wagons speech.
http://s15.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2BT651P3DMPL80V0S4A778H9W9

Queen Bee said:

I'm pretty sure all of those are all from season 1. :hmm: I hope they start showing season 2 soon. It's easily the best season of the show. :up:

Here's a short video clip of the Circle the Wagons speech.
http://s15.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2BT651P3DMPL80V0S4A778H9W9

I hope so... I might just pick it up on eBay if it doesn't show then. :hyper: (Although after my speeding fine yesterday that may be easier said than done :mad:)

Thanks heaps... I'll grab it when I get home :hyper:.

You are the Queen of Stills & Moving Pictures :hyper:

Last edited:
You're welcome, timothius. :)

Here's another video clip of the prison tour. This is the one where Junior describes why they don't use metal bars in the prison.

http://s15.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VQMDBWL2J3W627XU7FU9O4OV4

I could make video clips all night. :love:

Funniest Show on Comedy Central right now. Maybe except for the Daily Show. But seriously, this show is comedic genius. The acting is just fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom