remove the collective cloaking device!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did type it. It's not like you heard me wrong. :angry: (the only smiley you identify with, apparently)

jessica ann.....who is that in the picture under your name?

huh???????/
yeah i agree lets just sex this place all up..and over and round and round......

hot

The handsome chap is Barry Privett, the singer of a good, but not well known band called Carbon Leaf.

He doesn't know it yet, but we will be getting married (a lovely June wedding) and having three lovely children and a beagle named Waffles.

that sounds super!

my husband doesnt know it yet but im married to him we have 3 lovely children 2 dogs ( Shelly a shepard huskie mix and malcolm a scottish terrier ) and a mean mean rabbit who waits in the laundry room...and while your on your way to the bathroom he attacks!
some people call from the bathroom.......kids...even adults get scared sometimes....
alll this and he dont even know - what a surprise its gonna be man!

DELICIOUSNES!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ignorant husbands!:drool: :drool: :drool:

carrieluv why are you denying my not-so-subtle advances at lovemaking?

WHY?!?!?!?!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoomerang96 said:
carrieluv why are you denying my not-so-subtle advances at lovemaking?

WHY?!?!?!?!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um... because they're not so subtle I guess. Duh!!! Zoomerang, you're a riot.

Zoomerang96 said:
do you have an mp3 or other media format to prove your claim, u2_bama?

No, but you already admitted to its truthfulness in page 4, post 8 of this bulleting board thread. Are you denying that you ever campaigned for a moderator position here in the web-based community known as www.interference.com?

Someone mentioned laughter and seemed to be insinuating that you inspire it. The only humorous thing I can partially credit to you is that scheme that you and rougerum and I conducted one night several years ago; it had to do with "all threads to page 1." I think the late The_Wanderer got involved in it as well. We all got in trouble with a diverse coalition of friends, posters, enemies and moderators; heck, we nearly got arrested.

~U2Alabama

i fail to remember such a night...

perhaps you could give more details, unless you want to be a Girl about it...

~not rougerum

Back
Top Bottom