remember Susan Powter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

najeena

War Child
the plump housewife turned excercise maven who's platinum burr-cut and rallying cry "Stop the insanity!!" shredded nerves all over the U.S. some years ago? I'm sure she did a lot of good for a lot of people, good on her, but she is one eccentric lady. She lives in my town occasionally and I saw her today driving a silver mini-cooper with a lady friend who was all done in black leather. Susan's hair is super-short up to the top of her head where it sprouts long pink and blonde strands, and her baggy jeans had a carefully torn seat that allowed one oh-so-sculpted buttock to be observed by one and all. This small community prides itself on accepting all kinds of folks both wierd and wonderful, she's one of the more colorful.

~najeena~

najeena, R U in Dallas? She used to live here, saw her a few times in local bookstores/cafes...she was certainly....interesting looking. Sounds even moreso now....

(*tangent*)sure do love those Mini Coopers tho! :D
02602171990001MED.jpg

I was trying to think of that woman's name the other day. My son has to do an essay about 4 people who have experienced change. I seem to recall she is rather interesting/eccentric. So thanks for the reminder.
I opened this thread thinking you were going to say you had seen her and she is now HUGE. I'm glad to hear that is not the case.
An eccentric Aussie? NEVER? I think she may be Australian, maybe not.
A truly eccentric and wonderful Australian female artist died this weekend, Vali Myer. She came home to die. She had great passion and artistic ability, I liked her...so did Patti Smith.
RIP Vali...or at least stir things up a bit up there.

Celebrity spotting is quite good fun eh? I live near a nice beach and you never know who you might see.

omg, how odd. Just yesterday my roommate walked into our room and held up that book and said she was going to read it for laughs.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom