REMEMBER: I Love You Always Forever - Donna Lewis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

intedomine

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Great harmless pop song from that golden year for music 1996.

I didn't think that much of the song at the time, but you never hear it nowdays, and I was just remebering how good it was and, it just seems so good now.

A kind of soundtrack of that year for me.

Had massive chart success, as well as a U2ish sound.

I remember that song. Its one of my favorite love songs. Its simple and there's nothing too cheesy about it. Plus its a good song to play if your SO has blue eyes!

intedomine said:
I didn't think that much of the song at the time, but you never hear it nowdays, and I was just remebering how good it was and, it just seems so good now.

I hear it ALL THE TIME in grocery stores.

I heard it again last month while driving through New Jersey. It's quite a catchy adult contemporary tune, but I'd probably get annoyed if I heard it more than twice a year or so.

Melon

Hey... maybe we could have a series of REMEMBER threads to recall obscure songs from the past and one-hit wonders! Or was that your intention all along, intedomine?

Mind if I use this idea for a few other songs? :wink:

Zootlesque said:
Hey... maybe we could have a series of REMEMBER threads to recall obscure songs from the past and one-hit wonders! Or was that your intention all along, intedomine?

Mind if I use this idea for a few other songs? :wink:

Yeah that was kinda my idea. Seems like a good idea which can create some interesting discussion regarding songs that have kinda been forgotten over time.

If you wanna do one, go for it! I Haven't copyrighted it.

Problem is, there does exist the possibility of the forum becoming flooded with REMEBER threads, so you'd really only wanna see about one a week.

Also, probably best if you stick to singles that charted internationally... cause then almost everyone knows them..

Back
Top Bottom