Red Wings vs. Mighty Ducks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
detroit will probably win by 3 or 4, giguere (sp?) wont be able to stop 63 shots again.

Strip party...who cares about hockey tell us more!!!

The Ducks will play hard again and JSG is looking good and could be one of those goalies that you cant stop.

Also what the hell is up with American teams playing on Saturday Afternoon....Ever heard of Hockey NIGHT in America

we should wait for the girls to get back before we start to strip, dont ya think?

i still cant believe there is a hockey team named after a movie, a bad movie at that

The Mighty Ducks

thats where the mighty ducks got their nickname from

the first movie was pretty good, the rest were crap.

I still wouldnt name my team after them though.

Chizip said:
The Mighty Ducks

thats where the mighty ducks got their nickname from

the first movie was pretty good, the rest were crap.

I still wouldnt name my team after them though.

Something has always bothered me about Disney wanting a Stanley Cup. :der:

Though they've been trying to unload them for the last few years...much like the evil corporation threatens to fire Emilio Estevez in the sequel! :p

I wish someone would make a decent hockey movie.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Slap Shot, AvsGirl....Hanson Bros. :der: :laugh:

I am so :hyper: for tomorrow.

LOL, I should have added *another* decent hockey movie. :p
There should be another one besides Slapshot! And "Mystery, Alaska" which, I think we can all agree, was pretty forgettable, even if it did have Russell Crowe.

The Wanderer said:
so sad...

no what was so wrong was Colorado being given a team primed to win a few Stanley Cups

:mad: :madspit:

Don't be an ass.

I'm disappointed that so few in this forum can mention Colorado without being childish.

I did not talk trash about Anaheim anymore than anyone else in this thread. I have nothing against the Ducks, but I am surprised they are doing so well against the Wings--I think it's safe to say everyone is.

Nothing in my post justified your comment about my team.

Last edited:
You really are an ass.

For your information, he never hit his wife. He wrecked a door and she called the police. By law, the police had to make an arrest because of the call.

Even if he had, abuse isn't something to make a joke about, nor does it even have anything to do with hockey playoffs.

Colorado were the Nordiques you know. It's not like they sucked to begin with. Then we got an owner who knows how to go and get talent and bam Stanley Cup Champions

Also I'm shocked but stoked Anaheim is up two game to zero

Back
Top Bottom