Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
I am home from my first day in the photo studio! I think I'm going love it!

:hyper:
:camera:
78.gif
:camera:

(If that twirling smilie had shoes, it would be even better!)

Kariann said:

That would be perfect!!!!!

Seriously I haven't felt this content after a day at work in a couple of years at least.

GOOD!!! You deserve it! I'm so happy for you. I didn't think anyone was that lucky that their dream job just appears in the very building they work in!

arw9797 said:

:drool: Sven :love:

Why are you reading the Star Tribune?
I live with someone who's obsessed with all things Minnesota. :D

I like the part where he says he's 25...and a half. :cute:

Schmeg said:

I live with someone who's obsessed with all things Minnesota. :D

I like the part where he says he's 25...and a half. :cute:

That's an understandable obsession. :yes:

:heart: Minnesota :heart:

He's sooooo adorable. He still seems very nervous but he's starting to crack jokes and lighten up a bit.

I think Sven has a blog on there, too; we were reading it one night. He has a goat that he likes taking pictures of. :giggle:

I need to find a fun weatherman here!

Hi :wave:

Does anyone remember me in randooom ?

I feel like I havent been here in ages...:(

And what has been taking up most of my time :hmm:

Crawlspace flood ~ really, it flooded in frickin July :mad: :mad:

Minor car accident ~ a brand spanking new 2006 Mercedes backed into my 10 year old Jetta

Work ~ so shortstaffed and so frickin busy and I found out that I may not get all my holidays in August :mad: :mad:

Disneyland/San Diego - it's booked and paid for and we leave on August 2nd...I can't wait

fah said:
Hi :wave:

Does anyone remember me in randooom ?

I feel like I havent been here in ages...:(

And what has been taking up most of my time

Crawlspace flood ~ really, it flooded in frickin July :mad:

Minor car accident ~ a brand spanking new 2006 Mercedes backed into my 10 year old Jetta

Work ~ so shortstaffed and so frickin busy and I found out that I may not get all my holidays in August :mad:

Disneyland/San Diego - it's booked and paid for and we leave on August 2nd...I can't wait
Hey fah! :wave:

was wondering what happened to you.......
flood? :eek: Poor Jetta :( but at least you were ok......... short staffed and busy *horrors*
but DISNEYLAND :hyper: soon :hyper:
are the mini fahs excited?

shari schultz said:

Hey fah! :wave:

was wondering what happened to you.......
flood? :eek: Poor Jetta :( but at least you were ok......... short staffed and busy *horrors*
but DISNEYLAND :hyper: soon :hyper:
are the mini fahs excited?

Hi shari :wave:

Yes, the mini fahs are very excited :hyper: The middle one has been planning out what to do/see at Disneyland and which rides we have to go on.

Our first night in Anaheim we are having dinner with some interferencers :heart:

Fracture is healed according to the OS.
I am in Physical Therapy 3x's a week..............(I really like it there....my therapist and I talk U2; he was at the Milwaukee show. He put on Achtung Baby for inspiration at the last session :heart:). I walked with one crutch today from the therapy room to the medical building exit (looong hallway). I see OS again on July 26.
Thanks for asking :)

As for Disneyland, if it is busy, use the FASTPASS system.:yes:

Last edited:
So let me add to the list of Randooomers who were injured on vacation. I have had a dull headache all week and have felt a little light headed. I finally caved and went to the doctor today. Apparantly I have a minor cervical strain (pulled ligament in my neck) and possibly something in my inner ear was knocked out of wack. He said it was just one of those things and it will work itself out in a week or two. :| I know exactly when it happened also. That damn loop on the Supeman coaster. I'm glad I didnt think that ride was anything big deal because I wont be riding it again! But of course I will be back to coaster riding again! :) It would be like giving up U2. Cant do it, I may go to another park before the summer is out actually. :)

Blue Room said:
So let me add to the list of Randooomers who were injured on vacation. I have had a dull headache all week and have felt a little light headed. I finally caved and went to the doctor today. Apparantly I have a minor cervical strain (pulled ligament in my neck) and possibly something in my inner ear was knocked out of wack. He said it was just one of those things and it will work itself out in a week or two. :| I know exactly when it happened also. That damn loop on the Supeman coaster. I'm glad I didnt think that ride was anything big deal because I wont be riding it again! But of course I will be back to coaster riding again! :) It would be like giving up U2. Cant do it, I may go to another park before the summer is out actually. :)

Superman is the new *what the heck was the name of that rollercoaster that used to be in that same spot* AKA as the advil rollercoaster.........
sorry about your injury :( I know I encouraged you to use vacation time, but I did not tell you to follow in my, um, footsteps. ;)

shari schultz said:

Superman is the new *what the heck was the name of that rollercoaster that used to be in that same spot* AKA as the advil rollercoaster.........
sorry about your injury :( I know I encouraged you to use vacation time, but I did not tell you to follow in my, um, footsteps. ;)

Thanks Shari, the doctor said it was just a fluke most likely. He said I could probably ride it 20 times and not have a problem. Just my luck the one ride and it happens! :laugh: Its nothing serious though. In fact the medication he gave me for the light headedness seems to be working well right now. Its a relief knowing exactly what it is now also. You start thinking of crazy things when its not going away right away like it normally would.

Oh, and the coaster that was there before was "Shockwave" and that was an Advil coaster. Superman was fine for me except the loop. You go into it on such an odd angle and in such an odd position compared to most coasters. I think thats why it happened.

Blue Room said:

~sends beer for medicinal purposes but it is only to be taken when not taking other meds~

Back
Top Bottom