Red, White and Randboooooom!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are having SUCH an Interference moment in this house right now it is scary. Interferencers on the phone, online, in person...

I'm frightened.

Hold me.

Whoa I just clicked that link and I didnt expect that much Dacid Hasselhoff in my life tonight. :eelaugh:

shari schultz said:
You're surrounded! That is what nightmares, I mean sweet dreams are all about ;)
It's the stuff that dreams are made of!

a tablespoon of sugar water, followed by 3 more tablespoons of just water is what helps me get rid of hiccups.............

shari schultz said:
a tablespoon of sugar water, followed by 3 more tablespoons of just water is what helps me get rid of hiccups.............
:up: Good to know!

I should go to bed. Only 11 hours of work tomorrow followed by a weekend of parents-o-rama! :|

"Yeah, he's a he!" ~Roomie

never mind i am not in a condition to attach images

Kariann said:
The meeting was just more questions and to make sure that candidates were aware that one of the slots would be a 3 to midnight shift and to make sure that they were still interested. Supposedly a decision will be made Monday.

holding pattern til Monday then...........it is going to be a long weekend with crossed fingers :winmk:

shari schultz said:
^ As you can see, it also makes it hard to type :) :giggle:
:lol:

I'm getting a headache from having even my eyes crossed for the last few days. :angry:

kellyahern said:
:wave: I'm off to the beach for a week.

I hope you have good news next week Kariann :up:.

beach :drool: Have a good time!

I have the biggest mosquito bites on both of my ankles *scratch, scratch*
plus there is a HUGE wasp caught between the dining room windows. :eek:
other than those little things it is a beautiful day.

My personal opinion is that the world should be carpeted. Much easier to put weight down on the leg/ankle/foot.

:faint:

never walk 3.2 miles in 85 degree temps with the sun shining brightly in the afternoon sky, not a cloud in the sky, no wind, and absolutely NO WATER with you :faint:

Thankfully the gas station by the parking lot was fully stocked with ice cold water or I would have died on the sidewalk. :sad:

I get to work in a dead store for 4 hours. They called begging me not to come in because it's dead but they don't pay me if I'm not there so I'm going in :(

arw9797 said:
:faint:

never walk 3.2 miles in 85 degree temps with the sun shining brightly in the afternoon sky, not a cloud in the sky, no wind, and absolutely NO WATER with you :faint:

Thankfully the gas station by the parking lot was fully stocked with ice cold water or I would have died on the sidewalk. :sad:

I get to work in a dead store for 4 hours. They called begging me not to come in because it's dead but they don't pay me if I'm not there so I'm going in :(

You didn't have water?! :shame:

When I have to work in situations like that I just try to keep picturing $$$$$$$ signs in my head. I'm going to have to do that the first week of Aug since the official "mandatory volunteerism" message for F&F went out. I'm hoping that maybe certain cirucmstances might get me out of that but at the same time as torturous as it may be I could use the OT.

On some other work notes....

I soooo looooove the fact that I have worked the last 4 Saturdays my entire shift by myself. :happy: I swear I'm seriously considering on taking next Sat as FMLA since I already have to use it for my mom's other eye surgery Thurs/Fri. After all someone has to make sure that she isn't rubbing or touching her eye area until she goes back on Tues.

S comes back from maternity leave tomorrow and it appears that this will be the last week for STG to be with us! :dance: :dance: :dance: However if they would decide to extend his season due to a certain someone possibly moving on to better things I would be very happy for him. :angel:

arw9797 said:
Did they have meatloaf, too? :drool: Nothing says Summer like a nice, ice cold bottle of water to wash down a tasty meatloaf sandwich! :combust:

Schmeg said:

Did they have meatloaf, too? :drool: Nothing says Summer like a nice, ice cold bottle of water to wash down a tasty meatloaf sandwich! :combust:

way too early to have visions of that going through my head :gag:

It is July, is it not?

I am trying to figure out why I got in my e-mail this morning:
Happy Birthday, Shari!

Reitman and Mueller and Amy Taylor, here to wish you the best day of your life and to say, you don't look a day over Reitman's age!

Don't do anything we wouldn't do (heh, heh, heh...)

Thanks for being one of our 7...

Reitman & Mueller & Amy Taylor, too!

:confused: :confused:
I know I have been off of work for a long time but......................

Back
Top Bottom