red is red and describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I didn't like Springsteen's performance....reminded me too much of Bob Dylan :shrug:

Kanye's was funny as all get out! :lol:

Shame. :wink:

Although Kanye and Jamie Foxx should have kids together due to the fact that those kids would be pimps.

:sexywink:

is there something wrong with bob dylan? :eyebrow:

nah i didn't watch, i have no time for such silly things. :tsk:

haha just kidding...i just had a lot to do and honestly i don't care. and i don't like seeing u2 on tv, they never seem to sound very good at all on that kind of show which makes me sad b/c i figure people will not realize their amazingness in the concert setting. :sad:

^^ my friend who went to see the grammys last night is always baggin on me and U2, but he said they were the best last night. imagine if he got to see a show!

VertigoGal said:
is there something wrong with bob dylan? :eyebrow:

nah i didn't watch, i have no time for such silly things. :tsk:

haha just kidding...i just had a lot to do and honestly i don't care. and i don't like seeing u2 on tv, they never seem to sound very good at all on that kind of show which makes me sad b/c i figure people will not realize their amazingness in the concert setting. :sad:

Nothing wrong with Bob Dylan though....but Springsteen's performance sounded like him. :shrug:

I understand why you didn't watch the Grammys last night though :hug:

VertigoGal said:

i just had a lot to do and honestly i don't care. and i don't like seeing u2 on tv, they never seem to sound very good at all on that kind of show which makes me sad b/c i figure people will not realize their amazingness in the concert setting. :sad:

U2 only perform to the best of their ability when it’s there show and they’re calling the shots.

There are exceptions of course but this seems to be true.

VertigoGal said:
ZD you spelled "their" wrong!!!!! haha I shall mock you forever Master of all writing! :lol:

I think you're the one who has made a mistake.

:wink:

Oh shit.......................

:sad:

I shan’t be here for much longer.

:wave:

Adam....I did my presentation today (with the board breaking) and I was totally and completely freaking out, I was like shaking. I ended up breaking 1, 1" board and 2, 1/2" boards.......everyone was so impressed (especially the guys...they were all talking about it the following period) because if you look at me, you would never expect me to do that :lol:

VertigoGal said:

of course i did. :bow:

i'll go back to my watered down whiskey

Frisky whiskey poured so free
Through gracious muse,
The canopy,
Of all that’s fine,
Fermented wine,
The drinks are on the house.

Back
Top Bottom