Red Hot Chili Peppers, album arriving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babyman

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
"Stadium Arcadium" is Red Hot's new record, new double record. It comes out in April and it contains 25 songs. Produced by Rick Rubin (as usual) and former Jimi Hendrix's collaborator Mark Linett. The first single is called "Dani California", other titles are "Charlie", "Hard To Concentrate", "Discretion Smile".
Wonder how John's guitar will sound thanx Linetts work!

After 4 years they come back with 25 new songs.....................U2 should take example!
:wink:

has it really been 4 years since their last album? wow, seems like it's only been a couple of years.

Looking forward to it.

problem with lots of double albums is that they contain lots of fillers.

Here's the new single- "Dani California."

It's "OUT - FUCKING - STANDING!"

*link removed by Bonochick*

Last edited by a moderator:
MrBrau1 said:
Here's the new single- "Dani California."

It's "OUT - FUCKING - STANDING!"

*link removed by Bonochick*

:up:

Thanks. I'm not so sure about that chorus yet, but those verses are pretty awesome. Great funky groove. I can't wait to get this! Double album. :drool:

PS: Oh god yes, Flea. :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to be the oh so popular wet blanket, but we can't have links to officially released material. Sorry. :(

I'm not sure if I gonna get this one, Chili Peppers aren't exciting for me anymore

Nothing special about that song. Pretty boring, actually.

inmyplace13 said:
Nothing special about that song. Pretty boring, actually.

It might be boring in comparison to other artists, but in comparison to the Chili Peppers' work post-1991, I don't think it's anything to turn your nose up at. I'm glad to see that Flea's getting some funk back into his playing.

Ha, even though it was a bit pointless, the video was still amusing. I liked the spoofs on Van Halen and Nirvana.

GibsonGirl said:
Ha, even though it was a bit pointless, the video was still amusing. I liked the spoofs on Van Halen and Nirvana.

I think it's a continuation of the "By The Way" video silliness. Apparently, the "Dani" character is the same person written about in that song. I'm sure all will be revealed on the album...or not :wink:

Back
Top Bottom