ready to duck, ready to DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: RB, we have had NO SNOW at all.
Well, we got about 6 inches before Christmas and that was it!!
I am so not happy.
All the birds and squirrels are out, the grass is STILL green, the trees are budding......
Its all messed up.
We will have far too many animals this year.
I love the little critters, but I can only feed so many :wink:

^ I hope you get some snow soon GG

A week ago we hardly had any as well. Some of the fields were getting in green grass. So very very strange. But the last few days we've got a few centimeters.. and while it's more like a snowfall we'd get in November.. I'll take it. I've been waiting for us to get enough so I don't ruin my snowshoes.

The critters are great. Always make me smile. We have a big feeder so a squirrel can eat in it and the birds go in at the same time. It's nice to see the animals coexisting. Maybe we could learn a thing or two from them.

I saw the rabbit this morning. Last weekend when there was really, no snow.. he stuck out like a sore thumb, poor thing. I was looking through the grasses, and I thought.. is that a clump of snow... no, wait, it has eyes... must be the bunny :wink:

But today he blends right in.

Here's a picture we took Saturday. There's snow all around this water, but where it has been running the grass looks like.. May grass. It's odd, but very beautiful.
watergreen.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom