Read This! This Affects Both Genders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr_Macphisto

War Child
So I have had a lot of experience around loud annoying girls, and I got to thinking... why do girls think it is acceptible to announce that they have to urinate? I mean, they think it is perfectly fine to shout "I GOTTA PEE!" but they never mention the #2 business. I mean, why in God's name do they think men want to hear about them visiting the urination station, when each are equally as disgusting. I for one won't stand for it any longer. Let's rise up men and conquer this threat we have all had to suffer through for years!scream:

Fin

I don't do that, but my husband pisses in the yard when he's drunk. It's disgusting and embarrassing but I can't stop him. If I even come near him he lashes out and creates a scene that only draws attention to what he's doing. It smells like hell in the hot sun no matter how much I hose it down. I have tried to discuss it seriously when he's sober but when he's drunk he does it again. :mad:

I don't mind hearing about people having to pee, but I could care less if you have to crap, guy or girl. That's just taking the details a bit too far.

Sort of related...when my sister and I were kids, we never said #1 or #2...we always said A or B. I think we played too much Nintendo.

I would also like to state my opinion that I feel we have reached a new low in thread topics.

I don't know if this calls for :up: or :down:.

this thread is only for strong believers in my cause... guys like myself truly know how digusting it is, so please be considerate of what we have gone through.

It's not like men never announce when they have to do their business in the bathroom. You obviously have never been out with a guy who suddenly announces that he has to "go drain his main vein." :rolleyes: Don't just point the finger at women.

Dr_Macphisto said:
I for one won't stand for it any longer. Let's rise up men and conquer this threat we have all had to suffer through for years!scream:

Wow. As a female, I think I'd break the server of this website talking about why us women should rise up about our grievances against men that we have suffered through the years.

If you are deeply and angrily offended by people that announce that they have to urinate, I don't know what to tell you, because as you grow older and venture more into the world, you will come across far other things that will really make you want to rise up. But for the sake of people's feelings around here, let's not create a "gender" rant - because that's unfair.

Bonochick said:
I would also like to state my opinion that I feel we have reached a new low in thread topics.

I concur.
But my male friends are the ones who are loudest in sharing "the announcement" ...

Wo wo... this is getting a little out of hand. I am sorry if I offended any of you ladies, but then again I assume you are all mature and in your 20s... and from the sounds of it some are married too.

I am 19, fresh out of high school. And, some high school girls were loud and fairly annoying. Surely y'all know the type I a describing? Please!

I think the first mistake you are making is assuming anything - you shouldn't do that with people on the internet, because you just never know who you're talking to.

Many guys in high school are "loud and fairly annoying" too - should we compare notes? How about frat guys in college - I couldn't walk by a frat house w/o fearing for my personal safety.

Dr_Macphisto said:
... why do girls think it is acceptible to announce that they have to urinate? I mean, they think it is perfectly fine to shout "I GOTTA PEE!"

I'll answer that one if you'll tell me why guys of all ages see no shame in "rearranging" themselves anywhere, anytime, with anyone around...... :huh: :down:

:wink:

HelloAngel said:
How about frat guys in college - I couldn't walk by a frat house w/o fearing for my personal safety.

When I went to a university, some of the sweetest, most caring guys I met were in fraternities...although I did meet some of the stereotypical ones. But there are a lot of great frat guys out there. :heart:

Bonochick said:

When I went to a university, some of the sweetest, most caring guys I met were in fraternities...although I did meet some of the stereotypical ones. But there are a lot of great frat guys out there. :heart:

I'm sure there are - it's just that they weren't visible on Frat Row at FSU. :crazy:

no shit. piss-filled bathrooms on a friday night in my dorm smell better than this topic.

U2Kitten said:
I don't do that, but my husband pisses in the yard when he's drunk. It's disgusting and embarrassing but I can't stop him. If I even come near him he lashes out and creates a scene that only draws attention to what he's doing. It smells like hell in the hot sun no matter how much I hose it down. I have tried to discuss it seriously when he's sober but when he's drunk he does it again. :mad:

How lovely. You know perhaps some of products to eliminate dog piss smell could help with your yard. Check out the local pet supply shop.

Numb1075 said:
Best part about this thread was U2Kitten's story above - no one even commented on it.:laugh: :yuck: :lmao: :lmao: :yikes:

Thanks but it's not cool when it happens! :barf: :no: :scream:

While he never warns me before he does it, he will say he has to 'go piss' or 'take a dump' when he's inside or on the road :tsk:

Last edited:
this is a really crap thread

Dr_Macphisto said:
Wo wo... this is getting a little out of hand. I am sorry if I offended any of you ladies, but then again I assume you are all mature and in your 20s... and from the sounds of it some are married too.

I am 19, fresh out of high school. And, some high school girls were loud and fairly annoying. Surely y'all know the type I a describing? Please!

I am 19 and going into my 2nd last year at university.
Me and my friends never discuss bathroom issues.
Maybe you just know odd people. :up:

U2Kitten said:
Thanks but it's not cool when it happens! :barf: :no: :scream:

While he never warns me before he does it, he will say he has to 'go piss' or 'take a dump' when he's inside or on the road :tsk:

he takes a dump in the front yard too?

zoney! said:

he takes a dump in the front yard too?

No but once when the toilet was stopped up he shit in a plastic bag and threw it out in the yard :yuck: sure was gross.

Actually he pisses in the side yard or the back yard, but there are still a lot of neighbors who have a view :uhoh: plus it's DISGUSTING! :down: He only does this on nights he's drunk but it's never okay!

Tbat's okay :)

Indra, I will check that, though I shouldn't have to :sigh: I have found that somehow orange juice neutralizes the acid and helps take away the stench :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom