RavenBlue's Land of Describey Goodness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How complicated:huh:
We got Paraguay in Frankfurt first!!

Welcome Dammit :wave:

Tills :hug: I PM'ed you, but I must say that I sometimes miss our "Old School" way of Communicating. :kiss: :flirt: :reject:

^perhaps you have, Dammit ;)

I got your PM YBOR:flirt:

Tills - What's happening on your side of the Pond? Is it all Christmasy yet?

^ HEY :shame: I know this Dude(ette) :wink: :hug: My Mom phoned me earlier and she reported 14 inches fell this morning - nice powder!!! I'm missing it all :mad:

YBOR - it is getting Christmassy here:hyper: No snow yet though. It is kinda rainy:(

Does Florida get Christmassy at all? I can't imagine what Christmas is like in warm places :huh:

^YES! we have a CRAP LOAD of nice soft powder:rockon:

I had to do alter cause I am at 15K

Is this a temporary transformation Dis, or permanent?

Tilli said:
YBOR - it is getting Christmassy here:hyper: No snow yet though. It is kinda rainy:(

Does Florida get Christmassy at all? I can't imagine what Christmas is like in warm places :huh:

Not Christmassy at all :mad: :madspit: except for the very white sand beaches on Siesta Key. I'll be heading home for the Holidays anyway this year. It was very hard for me to get used to the weather here especially around this time of the year because New England id so beautiful this season. :mad:

YBORCITYOBL said:

Not Christmassy at all :mad: :madspit: except for the very white sand beaches on Siesta Key. I'll be heading home for the Holidays anyway this year. It was very hard for me to get used to the weather here especially around this time of the year because New England id so beautiful this season. :mad:

:yes: it is!

Siesta Key is nice though :drool: my grandparents lived about 3 miles from there.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

DammitDog! said:
^YES! we have a CRAP LOAD of nice soft powder:rockon:

I had to do alter cause I am at 15K

I left a Question only Dis could answer in Interview - tell her to check it out when she gets a chance :wink:

YBORCITYOBL said:

I left a Question only Dis could answer in Interview - tell her to check it out when she gets a chance :wink:

I don't know that answer, I've never skied Killington before:( ..and I cannot spell it either:lmao:

At last check I think they had over 200 trails. Dis could give that for an answer. How about Bretton Woods:heart: :heart:

Bretton woods:drool:

that was my favorite mtn to ski:love:

Dis would have given that answer....:( Dis will be back again soon:wink:

<---- Getting ready to check out for the weekend. BE safe everyone! Talk at Y'All next week.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom