Raumati Beach Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Superthreaders! :wave:

It has been epic birthday eatings and good times.

This has been a most excellent day. I'm going to be full for A WEEK.

Greetings thread.

BAD NEWS. I just realised I'll be in Sydney from the 4th to the 7th, and I'm not sure that I can make the PT gig!

You got home quicker than I expected!

Oh damn! OH WAIT. Sydney gig is on the 6th! Reckon you could do THAT? Charlotte and I are doing all three Aussie gigs.

You got home quicker than I expected!

Oh damn! OH WAIT. Sydney gig is on the 6th! Reckon you could do THAT? Charlotte and I are doing all three Aussie gigs.

I doubt it, because I'll probably be doing the Military Tattoo that night! But we might be able to meet up in Sydney. This is a definite possibility.

Shoot, that reminds me, could you tell Alison that I don't need her to get me a ticket any more? I just realised I don't have her number.

I doubt it, because I'll probably be doing the Military Tattoo that night! But we might be able to meet up in Sydney. This is a definite possibility.

Shoot, that reminds me, could you tell Alison that I don't need her to get me a ticket any more? I just realised I don't have her number.

Hah, oh right. Not sure we'd be able to meet up otherwise, since we arrive that day from Brisbane and sod off to Melbourne the next morning, but if we've a couple of hours to kill during the afternoon before the gig, then it'd be good!

When do you get back to Melbourne on the 7th?

And sure, will let her know.

Hah, oh right. Not sure we'd be able to meet up otherwise, since we arrive that day from Brisbane and sod off to Melbourne the next morning, but if we've a couple of hours to kill during the afternoon before the gig, then it'd be good!

When do you get back to Melbourne on the 7th?

And sure, will let her know.

Well, that's the thing, I have no idea when I get back to Melbourne, cause if it's in the morning then I'll be up for the gig. Unfortunately, my parents are asleep like sane people so I can't ask them right now.

Ahh righto. I'll laugh if we're on the same flight on the 7th!

Speaking of sleep, though, I need to get some of that. Goodnight! :wave:

Axxo! I am off in search of choc to overdose on for your b-day. hi/bye back soon

I found chocolate pudding, 2 large chocolate chip cookies, twix bars, and a chocolate moon pie.

I shall make a sandwich of the choc chip cookies using the pudding, then eat the remainder of the pudding using the Twix bars as spoons. I may apply some choc pudding to the moon pie, but that would be slightly redundant.

My birthday cake was a banana cake, a gateau, cut in two with jam and chocolate icing in the centre.

We took the two parts of a couple of slices of cake apart again and put a pizza slice in the middle.

U-Wen illustrates:

002e2qag

I react:

002eg1ae

Sounds epic. And respectable. Now I want pizza to go with my chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom