Raumati Beach Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't be posting rock pictures in this thread, after all...

P1000372sml.jpg

Aww yeah.

I've got to get around to uploading my photos of the VGR from June! But first I need to finish Europe. :crack:

Oh lawlz Alison!

OK, I think I need sleep. I shall set a good example for the lingering two of you and actually pike. :wave:

After the night you had, no. Go back to sleep, Charlotte.

Sometimes I hate being a grown up.

So I messaged David on facebook explaining why I haven't responded to his texts: He pissed me off on Tuesday night. And, unfortunately, it was going to be awhile before I was going to be able to speak to him again. In the future, when he's out with a girl, it's a bad idea to tell her about the other girls he's been out with.

I did this instead of being vindictive and reporting his drug use to the authorities. :reject: Am I just too damn nice, or what?

ETA: However, I still may report him to the cops. After all, getting busted may prompt him to get sober.

Gooood morning, thread. :wave:

Nice of my father to wake me up with an early call today. :laugh:

Miserable fail! I just went out to get some petrol and figured I'd get some wine on the way back. Went to Pak'n'Save. Wine wasn't on special as I thought it was. But in the event it was ok, I couldn't buy it anyway as I'd forgotten my ID! :happy:

I'll try again soon. Ugh. This time I'll go to Foodtown.

Haha, I love looking old enough that nobody bothers to ask me for ID.

(Now I'm a geezer anyway.)

I feel your pain. I look about 12. :|

It was worse before I got my new ID. On my old one, I had black hair and no-one believed it was me. I was like "If I was going to have a fake ID, I would get one that LOOKED LIKE ME, wouldn't I?!" I got turned away a few times using that ID. Not cool. :|

It was worse before I got my new ID. On my old one, I had black hair and no-one believed it was me. I was like "If I was going to have a fake ID, I would get one that LOOKED LIKE ME, wouldn't I?!" I got turned away a few times using that ID. Not cool. :|

To this day, people at the door ask to speak with my parents. They get real confused when Riley runs to the door behind me.

On a semi-related note: my brother did some funny stuff at a restaurant today. I never thought I'd ever utter the sentence, "Fries are not confetti!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom