Raumati Beach Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the best post i've seen in a long time.

Thanks. My favourite is the computer with the tiger on it. What the fuck is going on there? Although "Good news! It's your birthday!" is hard to top. I mean, who do you have to tell someone it's "good news" when they're having a birthday? Were they adopted under a particularly unusual circumstance? Don't they know?

Thanks. My favourite is the computer with the tiger on it. What the fuck is going on there? Although "Good news! It's your birthday!" is hard to top. I mean, who do you have to tell someone it's "good news" when they're having a birthday? Were they adopted under a particularly unusual circumstance? Don't they know?

I think it may be appropriate for this person ...

So looked like you had a good b'day.

Good times were had! :up:

i can't get over how addictive that is.

Fuck, I know. I just nearly defeated The Pro on my first try (6-7, the bastard!). I'm resisting the urge to go back and avenge myself.

I've only been playing single set games though because ... I don't know why.

Fuck, I know. I just nearly defeated The Pro on my first try (6-7, the bastard!). I'm resisting the urge to go back and avenge myself.

I've only been playing single set games though because ... I don't know why.

it took me five sets to win my first game, it was something like 12-10 in the final set as well. rough. i think i'll play again now...

Hi/bye Alison! :wave:

dang, cant' look up really funny stuff cause safesearch is on and i don't know how to turn it off!!

It's dead easy! It even gives you the link to turn it off.

done :rubs hands together:

Will it save things if I just bring up the list of options/pages to click on or do I actually have to go into the pages?
thanks in advance man. . .

you may submit your filthy ideas now.

If you click on the list of popular searches, it won't be saved in an auto-complete field, but of course that search string will appear in URLs you have visited.

And why are you asking ME for ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom