Rattled By The Rush - Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look interesting :hmm:

Do you think I get to tell my sister what to watch? :wink:

Yeah, I saw them in a skate shop here at the mall, of all places. They were kind of expensive, around $60, but they sound really nice. They block out outside sound pretty well, which is always a plus. And they're all colorful. :wink:

:lol: I suppose not...

:yuck: I would so not be able to work an overnight shift on a regular basis. :lol:

He has to do that for an entire week once every six weeks; he gets double pay for it though

And then he gets the entire next week off and gets paid for it

So he works nights 7 days, gets 7 days off and gets paid for 21 days work :wink:

He has to do that for an entire week once every six weeks; he gets double pay for it though

And then he gets the entire next week off and gets paid for it

So he works nights 7 days, gets 7 days off and gets paid for 21 days work :wink:

:hmm: Well, maybe I'd do it for that...:lol:

:lol: I probably don't want to know then. :wink: Out of curiosity, what does your dad do?

He's a Senior Care Worker; he basically works in this kind of home. That's probably a bad word for it, it's basically a house where a lot of people with various disabilities live, some who are completely by themselves and only need help rarely to those who constantly need assistance.

:wave: Hi John. How are you today? :)

I'm fine Justin

Good to hear you're doing well Justin :)

He's a Senior Care Worker; he basically works in this kind of home. That's probably a bad word for it, it's basically a house where a lot of people with various disabilities live, some who are completely by themselves and only need help rarely to those who constantly need assistance.

:up: I know that people over here who work in similar homes get paid well. :yes:

John, apparently Years of Refusal leaked. Are you going to wait for the physical release or get an early listen? :hmm:

:lol: When I saw that in B&C, I immediately thought of the two of you...

^Are you going to have a listen, or are you one of those that has the willpower to wait for the physical release? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom