Rate your day/week/month/year on a scale of 1-10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
10 means you have had one kick ass time and your life rocks.

1 means life is shit and there's no place to go but up.

Me: My day...5, My week...too early to tell, My month...3, My year...5

Your turn.
smile.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Cool thread idea! The week and year are rated by their pasts.

My day: 6
(Lots of catch-up work, but at least I have an idea of how much work I'll need to contribute for the rest of the quarter. I just got called from a credit card agency to solicit card-signup forms. I'll make at least $200 for four hours, which would maybe be a start toward seeing the Vegas show!!

Past week: 10
Tough work, white-lied to some teachers, skipped class on Friday --- to stay back home for the complete weekend after seeing Incubus Thursday night! Spent my anniversary weekend with my girlfriend!!!
smile.gif

Past Month: 9
Lots of funs, lots of stories. Just a good time all-around. School can be annoying, but I bring it upon myself.

Past year: 11
smile.gif

(365days not Jan01-Jan02)
I have been very fortunate. The past year has been mainly focused on my girlfriend, so the score is extra-high. I can't put words to the happiness I've felt. All I know is that it/this is the time of my life (thus far)!!! I have so many changes I attribute to her. The biggest would have to be my conversion from heavy pessimism to strong optimism. It feels so different, but I eventually learned that attitude affects so much. I know I may feel too much bliss, but it's better than feeling the way I did.

Thanks for askin'
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by wannabe (edited 10-22-2001).]

Day: 8 - I work at home, so it can't ever really be all that bad. But developing severe cabin fever can be bad.. so we'll see how today pans out.

Week: 7 - Insomnia seems to be leaving me behind.. Got drunk last night.. so.. so good so far

Month: 5 - personally, not too shabby, just lots of work to be done. Had the flu. blech.
Worldwise - pretty intense.

Year: 7 - hedging on a breakthrough year in personal growth and fulfillment.

Day: 2 I don't want to be at school or go to my next class soon, and *sigh* go the ENT later today!
frown.gif

Week: yeah too early to tell but I'm predicting a 4 (damn midterm and essays)

Year: 4.5
frown.gif
The year went way too fast, but too much personal drama in my life. *sigh*

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

great thread!

Day-3-It's Monday, I had a test, and I feel like shit!

Week-10-In the last week, I've seen U2 twice! and I turned 21!

Month-7-I love October cause my b-day was this month, but it's getting too cold.

Year-7-saw U2 4 times! But I'm still single, and what happened in NYC will always make 2001 remembered as a sad year.

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Day - 6.5 - mediocre, nothing really exciting, but i'm a halting optimist,
Week - ? - I can't remember that far back.
My Month - 7 - amazing u2 concert, some not so amazing things, general goodness
Year - 4.8 - but on the improve

Hmmm...

Day: 6 (3 straight long classes this morning, then came home and did homework for about 6 hours. But nothing really bad happened, so the day was alright)

Week: 3 (this going from last Monday to today. There have been issues with apartment hunting and such...my stress metre is off the wall)

Month: 3 (lots of work, lots of stress....but hey, that means it'll get better, right?)

Year: 3 (it's been rough...a year ago there were boyfriend issues, and now there are "need high marks" issues...)

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

Day: 1
Week: 1
Month: 1
Year: 1

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Day --- 2. Still searching for rock bottom.

Week --- Oh sweet Jesus, can I use negative integers? Minus 5. 4 exams, 3 days...you do the feckin' math.

Month ---- About 3...not too hot.

Year --- 4. There is still hope.

-Blueeyes

------------------
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy." - Bono.
Bluephisto

day-8
week-3
month-6
year-9
decade-8

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Day: 1
Week: 1
Month: 1
Year: 1

Wait a second! You got to meet me! You should have 10's for month and year!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Day- 5

Weekend- 8

Month- 7

Two Months ago- 1

Year over all has been a roller coaster, living with someone I loved, graduating, getting a great job, losing what I thought was the love of my life, and then remembering that friends and family are what really matter- I'd give it an overall 8.

------------------
We are such stuff that dreams are made on. Tempest, IV,i

Day - 5. Mainly because I slept during daylight and am at work now. The good thing was a saw an old patient of mine tonight who is doing great. I little rolly-polly little guy, you never would have guess he was born three months early.

Week - 3. Post Elevation Blahs.

Month - 9. I would say a 10 considering that I saw U2 3 times, but there's been other stuff going on not mentioning.

Year - 8. Been a pretty good year for the most part, I cant complain really. Couple of shitty things went down too - but who didnt have that happen to them??

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992
- Kathleen -

Day - 5

Weekend - 8.5

Month - 7

Year - I'd have to say 8. Graduated college, had to end a relationship before it could really get going (that sucked...), decided I needed a change in my life, moved back out to California, rediscovered just how incredibly lucky I am to have a certain friend, and realized how incredibly beautiful it is to see a friendship of 10 years move so naturally into something more. It's been a great year overall
smile.gif
. Even if the entire first half of the year was terrible, I would have to say that the past 3 months have more than made up for it.

------------------
Keep love in your heart.
A life without it is like a sunless
garden when the flowers are dead.
The consciousness of
loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life
that nothing else can bring.

--Oscar Wilde

Back
Top Bottom