Ranga, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How goes it, U-Wen? :wave:

Bigamy, that's the word I was looking for. :doh:
There are a few other things I wouldn't do!!! Although CinBoy is verrry cute and if he asked reallly nicely. :lol:
kidding.

kinda

:uhoh:

And so it's going to take that long to finalise things with still-Mr Cin-for-now?

Yikes. Marital problems :hides:

All goes well here, I'm trying to decide if I should bring my full kit tomorrow for shooting with.

Well, at least he's on the road to realisation, Cin.

All goes well here, I'm trying to decide if I should bring my full kit tomorrow for shooting with.

You still coming in tomorrow? Alison's up in Castlemaine ... I'm debating whether I should come in or whether I should stay home to finish this stupid book review due Wednesday. Probably I'll come in. Mmm poutine.

Yikes. Marital problems :hides:

Hey I saw a big group of people at the zoo with fancy cameras on tripods. Was one of those people you?

sticks head in , hopes no punctuation nazi's are here :madwife:

bah, my sister is a punctuation nazi. Although it does annoy me when folks say brought instead of bought and stuff up their there's. :grumpy:

You still coming in tomorrow? Alison's up in Castlemaine ... I'm debating whether I should come in or whether I should stay home to finish this stupid book review due Wednesday. Probably I'll come in. Mmm poutine.

Well, I have an appointment from 9 to 10.30, so I should be in the city by about... oh, say 12. Hence, lots of time to stuff about, take photos of things, laugh at bands, etc.

Well, I have an appointment from 9 to 10.30, so I should be in the city by about... oh, say 12. Hence, lots of time to stuff about, take photos of things, laugh at bands, etc.

Righto ... I'll aim to come in too then. Fuck this review. In fact, fuck this stupid pointless course in general.

I don't wanna listen!
I don't wanna listen!
I don't wanna listen!
I don't wanna listen!
I don't wanna listen!
I don't wanna listen!

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom