Ranga, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please explain ...

Both of us have had the decline of our purity score stunted by Christian morality, though mine was not stunted by my own moral decisions, but by those of the only girlfriend I've ever had.

I, however, have at least had a girlfriend to take my purity score down in the first place. U-Wen is not as fortunate yet.

I do believe I know your true age, Vlad, but I checked your profile to confirm - which didn't really work out, you see. But I did find out your birthday is two days off of mine! Huzzahroonie!

So now we're all curious, Vlad...

Don't worry though, some of us got ridiculous scores. I think mine's a 95 or 96%? It doesn't always reflect accurately on a person.

The masterlist makes you a 94%.

And Jen ... you still on 17%, or have you managed to lower that purity score even further?

The masterlist makes you a 94%.

And Jen ... you still on 17%, or have you managed to lower that purity score even further?

i have been quite tame for little while latley , might be time to have some fun soon :evil:
however, we were getting down to the really nasty end of things to do , although with my unpaid parking fines i may have an arrest warrant out for me soon !

Is the score added up by the amount of ticks or the amount of blank boxes?

See you, Cin! :wave:

Is the score added up by the amount of ticks or the amount of blank boxes?

Well, I'll use myself as an example: my 69% score means I've done 31 of the things on the list and haven't done 69 of them.

purity is measured by blank boxes (you are xx% pure)
corruption is measured by ticks (you are xx% corrupt)

Ohhh! I get it now. I thought everyone ticked every box and that made them 90-something percent, thus giving me the idea that you are disturbing people. Apparently not, which I'm happy that this is the case for U2 fans. :wink:

I could say I'm relieved.

Ohhh! I get it now. I thought everyone ticked every box and that made them 90-something percent, thus giving me the idea that you are disturbing people. Apparently not, which I'm happy that this is the case for U2 fans. :wink:

I'll show you the masterlist of scores so that you can get a better impression as soon as you post your own score so that I can add it to the masterlist before posting. :tongue:

Well, I'll use myself as an example: my 69% score means I've done 31 of the things on the list and haven't done 69 of them.

I get it, I get it. That isn't your real score, is it? :huh:

don't underestimate u2 fans :lol: i think the lowest is 12% pure..

I'm ashamed you thought so lowly of me!

I'm ashamed you thought so lowly of me!

By this thread's historic standards, lowly - or highly?

Incidentally, we should perhaps make Vlad aware that the purity test is the Superthread's oldest tradition, pre-dating even the Kunstmuseum.

I'll show you the masterlist of scores so that you can get a better impression as soon as you post your own score so that I can add it to the masterlist before posting. :tongue:

Uh, okay.

don't underestimate u2 fans :lol: i think the lowest is 12% pure..

I wonder what's the lowest for Oasis fans? :hmm:

Oh it's real. It is a source of amusement that I, of all people, have a score of 69%.

And I thought you were the mature one out of all. :lol:

Catch you later, Danny. :wave:

Vlad, don't speak too soon!

You make a wise point.

G'night Jen! :wave:

And I thought you were the mature one out of all. :lol:

Hence some of the amusement at my score!

It may be slightly lower or slightly higher, since a few questions could go either way, but I can't be bothered to take it again.

By this thread's historic standards, lowly - or highly?

Incidentally, we should perhaps make Vlad aware that the purity test is the Superthread's oldest tradition, pre-dating even the Kunstmuseum.

Ye Olde Traditions:

- Purity Test
- Kunstmuseum: U2 Save The Whalers
- U2: Annhilation Tour (There Will Be No Mercy!)
- U2 Demotivational Posters Thread
- U2 Song Anagram Thread
- 1986 TV Gaga RESPECT
- Bonus Duck

I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of them.

I won't even take the risk of clicking on that link again.

People of the Western world these days. :tsk:

Ax, update your photos, damn it! I want to see more European awesomeness.

And Bonnie, what's all this talk of the Show?

And bye everyone who left! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom