Randooooooooooooooooooooooom: we like our multiple o's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JOHNNY DAMON MY HOMEBOY, CATCH THE BALLS!!! DON'T LET THEM FLY OVER YORU HEAD! :yikes:

:der: Of course it's time for Arroyo to be done, he's allowed a bunch of hits in the last inning!

I still love him, though. :heart:

Kariann said:
I think I'm going to buck it up and go to Springsteen on Sunday. I keep checking and there a single tickets available that are decent. I think I might see what there is tomorrow or Sunday morning.
:up: I've heard the show is great and you wouldn't regret it.

:crack: If I had Sunday off I'd be really, really tempted to do something seriously crazy and fly out there tomorrow morning...if you didn't mind me crashing at your place. :wink:

Schmeg said:

:up: I've heard the show is great and you wouldn't regret it.

:crack: If I had Sunday off I'd be really, really tempted to do something seriously crazy and fly out there tomorrow morning...if you didn't mind me crashing at your place. :wink:

My mom thinks I'm insane to go alone...she's like it wont be as fun. I keep telling her once the music starts that's what its about...you dont really socialize. She also forgets that we all have sat at U2 alone at some point this tour.

I figured I would cave and might have held strong had I not been around live music last night and heard him over the PA.

You know you can always crash here anytime you want! :sexywink:

Kariann said:

My mom thinks I'm insane to go alone...she's like it wont be as fun. I keep telling her once the music starts that's what its about...you dont really socialize. She also forgets that we all have sat at U2 alone at some point this tour.

I figured I would cave and might have held strong had I not been around live music last night and heard him over the PA.

You know you can always crash here anytime you want! :sexywink:
I think there are as many people at concerts alone as there are with people.

If Bruuuuuuuuuuuce had gone to the Dunk I woiuld have gone, but I don't want to drive to Boston alone.

Eventually I will take you up on the invite! :D

Schmeg said:

I think there are as many people at concerts alone as there are with people.

If Bruuuuuuuuuuuce had gone to the Dunk I woiuld have gone, but I don't want to drive to Boston alone.

Eventually I will take you up on the invite! :D

If someone I knew wanted to go that would be great but I'm not going to miss it just for that reason.

Well you're gonna end up here in the fall for the shows! But yeah if you wanna get away for a weekend you have off you know where to find me. :D

:hyper: Fall shows! It's been over a month since we've been to a U2 concert...this is the longest we've gone since San Diego to Chicago!! :crack: :lol:

I walk away for a few minutes and the Sox scored 5 more runs! :hyper:

Schmeg said:
:hyper: Fall shows! It's been over a month since we've been to a U2 concert...this is the longest we've gone since San Diego to Chicago!! :crack: :lol:

I walk away for a few minutes and the Sox scored 5 more runs! :hyper:

I know...I'm going into withdrawl.

Sent you a PM to bring something to your attention.

I am again loving black and white photos...kind of forgot how beautful they can be.

Kariann said:

I know...I'm going into withdrawl.

Sent you a PM to bring something to your attention.

I am again loving black and white photos...kind of forgot how beautful they can be.
:crack: I'm developing a nervous twitch from withdrawel.

:ohmy: I just opened that pm and I'm speachless. Give me a minute.

All righty then that was an eloquent reply I just sent you.

:ohmy:

Kariann said:

Powerful photo eh?

:D
I had at least 5 completely separate reactions to it and then I got caught up trying to figure out which one was right.

WOW.

AND the Red Sox won. :dance: The sent Schilling in and he struck 3 guys out in like .8 seconds.

Kariann said:

I'm seeing The White Stripes by my lonesome in October (6 days before I see U2 in NYC! :hyper: ), and the show in Chicago was awesome even though I was sitting alone. :up:

I just watched Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle. Hilarious, hilarious stuff. :giggle:

How are you guys tonight? :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom