Randooooooooooooooooooooooom: we like our multiple o's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP I turned on the Red Sox game and they are suddenly kicking the Twins' collective ass! That was soooo great! :hyper:

(sorry ARW :hug: )

Johnny Damon got beaned running home! The ball bounced off his head! :lol: It wasn't like Clement getting knocked out the other night...it was kinda funny!

/Red Sox obsession...for now

Where is everyone tonight?

I hope Alicia calls me so we can get a preview of the Greek Festival. :drool:

At least I know I'm talking to myself! :D

:tsk: Not the Cubs...Boston Red Sox, baby! :hyper:

The guy pitching right now, Bronson Arroyo, has a CD out and I heard some of his cover of Pearl Jam's Black this morning. :huh: I'm not sure I'll be buying that CD after all. Maybe downloading it illegally, but as much as I love Arroyo, I don't think I want to pay to hear him bellyache.

CUBS RULE!!!!!!!

i've always thought that its ok to talk to yourself but when you start talking back thats when the problem starts.... anyway im off its nearly 2am

adiosh :wave:

Kariann said:
So I have a question for Schmeg....

Or anyone else here that has been around me in person...most of whom I do not think are here at the moment.

Did you notice that I use my hands excessively when I talk and can be very animated in doing so?
Crazy editing lady! :wink:

:hmm: I haven't really thought about it...I think I use mine a lot so maybe I find your hand motions normal.

When you start pointing to an imaginary clipboard, it's over! :mad:

Kariann said:
I've given up baseball this summer since the Reds suck big time. Seriously they are never going to really be competitive since they wont spend any money to really boost the team.
The Twins are kind of terrible, too. :huh: I don't think I've ever seen them play before but so far they've made me laugh a few times and I've only had it on for a few innings.

Kariann said:

I now have a complex after be teased about it for an hour today!
Don't have a complex! That's what they're there for!! Gesture with pride!! :dancing:

Kariann said:

:laugh:

I do have spend a day not using them next week though. Everyone thinks I will fail.
:yikes: Good luck with that!

Did One Campaign Pinup Bono have any response to my, "Heeeeyyyy! :flirt: " this morning? :hyper:

Schmeg said:

The Twins are kind of terrible, too. :huh: I don't think I've ever seen them play before but so far they've made me laugh a few times and I've only had it on for a few innings.

The only thing I've followed longer than U2 has been the Reds...we are talking since I was like 5 and this is the first year I could have cared less about what they are doing or going to a game. Losing my favorite players doesnt help either.

I wonder if I should put on Greek Festival-worthy clothes or not. :hmm:

Are you still going to see the Gin Blossoms tonight?! They were the soundtrack to a trip to Washington DC I took...holy crap...12 years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom