Randooooooooooooooooooooooom: we like our multiple o's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
So much hate for the Queen. :love: ARW would feel right at home right now :drool:
If only she was here to join in the hate-fest. :sigh:

I love it when my phone gives me text messages hours after they were actually sent.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i think it's time for an avatar change for me :drool:

What? You had the Canada Rd thingy for ages! And besides... your current avatar is kinda hot.. I mean this in a purely platonic way. :wink:

Queen Bee said:
macgavin2.jpg

zoomdg.gif

belt.jpg

:love: How beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

I'm actually happy this happened because I got a chance to talk to my mom in person about the little argument with my sister that didn't have to happen. It turns out my mom was busy today, not ignoring me. My sister over reacted as usual, and my brother offered to do what was asked while my sister was busy telling me what a brat I was for the 45247384732974297493 this week. She actually called while I was there and my mom told her that I've never been very good at last minute things being sprung upon me, which is so true especially when it doesn't benefit me :shifty: :reject: I also told her that this was the first Saturday this entire summer that is all about Amanda. Every Saturday I have to get up early to do something and I never can sleep in and lounge by the pool without feeling rushed and now that was just going to snatched away from me since I'm busy most of August. :scream: But not to worry. I'm still going to sleep in and lounge by my pool all day on Saturday :D

/don't mind me...I'm really just talking to myself right now. :shifty:

:hmm: I'm hungry but it's kind of late. Maybe I should go to sleep. I feel like tonight was a complete waste. :sad: At least my parents had normal creamy peanut butter and not something exotic with scary chunks in it. :( I was so irriated when I got there that all I could eat was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich :love: But now I'm starving :mad:

Queen Bee said:

Black-haired Nick! :hyper:

You've always been my favorite :heart:
:mad: I disappear for a few minutes and this is what happens.

arw9797 said:
:hmm: I'm hungry but it's kind of late. Maybe I should go to sleep. I feel like tonight was a complete waste. :sad: At least my parents had normal creamy peanut butter and not something exotic with scary chunks in it. :( I was so irriated when I got there that all I could eat was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich :love: But now I'm starving :mad:
Have half a box of cereal like I did. :drool:

If I really had my own place all I'd ever eat would be cereal. I'd probably get sick of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom