Randooooooooooooooooooooooom: we like our multiple o's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
So what was the highlight of the show?

And I guess the lowlight as well?

Highlight= :hmm: I really liked the video screen they had behind them. It was a mix of them on stage with images layered on of their older videos and concerts of each song. It was kind of cool to see the older concert shots. But definitely the classics that I loved growing up...Foolin and Bringin' On the Heartbreak for sure.

Lowlight=they skipped a few songs that I would have loved to have heard like Too Late For Love. I think aside from the other 2 I mentioned that's one of my favorites.

It was a cool show. I've been to better but it was still fun to see them. The last show I was at was in our new hockey arena in St Paul and it was so cool there. Too bad U2 chose the basketball piece of crap arean in Minneapolis instead. :| That was an amazing show because I had main floor center row 15. I was probably about the same distance to the stage tonight but with it being GA it was a little different view. :huh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:wink: i posted plenty of pics in my thread (which you can now safely read) if you wanna see any of those. my seats were really crappy so i don't have any closeups of anyone like i did when i saw duran duran.

:laugh: unfortunately i didn't create that nickname for simon. i think the press called him that in the 80s, but it's definitely not one of my creations. :(

I'll have to find your thread now! :D

I've never ever heard anyone call him that until the past few weeks. I think it's so funny

I just looked and Def Leppard will be in La Crosse, WI Labor Day weekend!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: She better not change her mind! I wanted to go on a road trip that weekend anyways and this is only a 3 hour drive :drool: I tried calling but she's either already sleeping, already at the bar with her friends for last call, or she's ignoring me because we can read each others minds very well and she would know that the only reason I would call her at 1 AM is because I'm online looking up tickets.

I :heart: this picture! :drool:

e656348e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom