Randooooooooooooooooooooooom: we like our multiple o's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: the high school boy actually emailed me :crazy: All he said was "how are you and let's get the gang together for a drink...." I'm ok with that. I was a little worried about what he was going to say. :sigh:

Queen Bee said:

:down: to no camera :sad:

I couldn't come home for lunch today and I picked my sister up right after work so I was never here today. If I would have come home for lunch I probably would have thought of it. :sad: I don't think I would have gotten any good pictures though. I could see and was close but I couldn't see at times either. Joe was wearing a One bracelet :cute: Phil and Viv were shirtless :yuck: Well, ok Phil :heart: but Viv makes me gag. He's such a showoff guitarist it makes me sick :madspit: But Joe and Phil were as cute as ever and my sister and I both almost fainted the first time Joe did a few of his signature stage moves. :drool: Bringin' on the Heartbreak is Def Leppard's New Years Day for me. I used to play guitar in high school and my guitar teacher and I worked for months until I could play the whole thing, including most of the solo. They always do it as a closer but we were both freaking out the whole show. They finally played it and I got all teary. It was beautiful. :sigh:

After seeing U2 6 times since March I wasn't really looking forward to seeing one of my longtime loves but the second I heard the first note I was so happy I went. In fact....my sister wants me to look to see when they're going to be in Wisconsin. :hmm: I better go to Def Leppard's site and look......

I'm back :wave:

Mini fahs are in bed but not asleep :|

They were complaining about the heat so I dug up an old fan that was in dire need of cleaning. Let me just say, the swiffer got a workout...ok, 2 swiffers :shifty:

But all is cool now :)

KhanadaRhodes said:

when phil took off his shirt when i saw them i thought of you! :wink:

:cute:

Actually I used to love Joe just as much as Phil and everytime I see them in concert I get all :combust: over both.

I told my sister about your name for Simon "lardo" Le Bon. She about had a heart attack in the car laughing.

arw9797 said:

I couldn't come home for lunch today and I picked my sister up right after work so I was never here today. If I would have come home for lunch I probably would have thought of it. :sad: I don't think I would have gotten any good pictures though. I could see and was close but I couldn't see at times either. Joe was wearing a One bracelet :cute: Phil and Viv were shirtless :yuck: Well, ok Phil :heart: but Viv makes me gag. He's such a showoff guitarist it makes me sick :madspit: But Joe and Phil were as cute as ever and my sister and I both almost fainted the first time Joe did a few of his signature stage moves. :drool: Bringin' on the Heartbreak is Def Leppard's New Years Day for me. I used to play guitar in high school and my guitar teacher and I worked for months until I could play the whole thing, including most of the solo. They always do it as a closer but we were both freaking out the whole show. They finally played it and I got all teary. It was beautiful. :sigh:

After seeing U2 6 times since March I wasn't really looking forward to seeing one of my longtime loves but the second I heard the first note I was so happy I went. In fact....my sister wants me to look to see when they're going to be in Wisconsin. :hmm: I better go to Def Leppard's site and look......

:applaud:

Queen Bee said:

oh. Next week is my week of dinners but my cousin moved our date from thursday to sunday and if she changes it again I'm going to tell her to go out herself. :madspit: It's always on their terms with my cousins. :mad:

arw9797 said:
:cute:

Actually I used to love Joe just as much as Phil and everytime I see them in concert I get all :combust: over both.

I told my sister about your name for Simon "lardo" Le Bon. She about had a heart attack in the car laughing.
:wink: i posted plenty of pics in my thread (which you can now safely read) if you wanna see any of those. my seats were really crappy so i don't have any closeups of anyone like i did when i saw duran duran.

:laugh: unfortunately i didn't create that nickname for simon. i think the press called him that in the 80s, but it's definitely not one of my creations. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom