Randooooooooooooooooooooooom: we like our multiple o's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
You know...it's not deer I have to watch out for...it's fire hydrants!
why, because of this?
hydrahump.gif

fah said:

Thanks

Did you see my post that earlier this week I saw a Doe and her 2 fawns at the top of my street :cute: They were so beautiful.

I was stopped mid road and did not hit them :yes:
No! How pretty!

When I lived literally at the beach a few years ago, we saw a deer up the street. I had no idea deer lived at the beach! It wasn't very big but it was really pretty and rean like hell the other way as we drove by.

KhanadaRhodes said:

whereabouts in atlanta did you live? i'm a downtown kinda gal but from what i saw in atlanta, the downtown area is :uhoh:

I lived about 2 exits north of Lenox, Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area. I would have much much rather lived in Midtown or something but my job was out there and I really didn't want a 2 hour commute every day. :grumpy:

KhanadaRhodes said:
my 800 sq ft one bedroom, two story loft was $650 a month. this was after the discount (i got a month free which as you probably know they don't just give you a month free, they take a bit off your rent each month for the duration of the lease).

i had a security system which was good because i lived right on the tip of downtown where it goes from being :drool: to :yikes:. i was safe though, i never had any problems or heard about muggings. but i had a huuuuuge roach problem after ghetto grandma next to me moved out and they set off roach bombs! there were like 12 in her living room alone! i went to the window and went all :camera:

Loft :drool:

This was in Memphis?

neutral said:
I lived about 2 exits north of Lenox, Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area. I would have much much rather lived in Midtown or something but my job was out there and I really didn't want a 2 hour commute every day. :grumpy:
ooh, that's a nice area. what's midtown like? if it's anything like midtown here...:drool:

neutral said:
Loft :drool:

This was in Memphis?
:yes:

:wave: night kariann!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom