Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
no you're not, you're actually mocking me :scream: everyone is out to get me!!!!!
*points and laughs*

:wave:

Good night, good night, Eyewuhbee!
Maybe tomorrow you I'll see!

/bad poetry

my bad poetry was...badder.

my favorite ramallah song just started playing :drool:

i can't leave until it's over :shifty:

IWasBored said:
my bad poetry was...badder.

my favorite ramallah song just started playing :drool:

i can't leave until it's over :shifty:
No, seriously, mine was the baddest.

Note to self:
No more lattes after 3 pm. The resulting caffeine buzz and lack of sleep can be disasterous. :yawn:

Kariann said:
We don't have Little Ceasars around here anymore.

You have Donato's though dont you? They went out of business in Michigan. I would take that over Little Sleazers any day! :laugh:

We don't have Little Caesars and we've sworn off Domino's for Pizza King. :drool: They take longer but it's GOOD.

Never heard of Pizza King. I dont get pizza that often but when I do I go with the local pizza place and not a chain. Its pretty good. I did like Donato's though. Different tasting pizza and it was good for a change up. Unfortunately like I said the Michigan franchises went under. I think Kariann has them though because they are based in Ohio and I know they didnt go out of business completely.

Little Sleazers is good for quantity only to me. Pizza, pizza, you get 2 for the price of one. Otherwise I dont care for it very much.

Pizza King = local

Delivery time = 45 minutes if you're lucky

2 large sheet pizzas = $23 including tip = gone in 24 hours

Blue Room said:
Never heard of Pizza King. I dont get pizza that often but when I do I go with the local pizza place and not a chain. Its pretty good. I did like Donato's though. Different tasting pizza and it was good for a change up. Unfortunately like I said the Michigan franchises went under. I think Kariann has them though because they are based in Ohio and I know they didnt go out of business completely.

Little Sleazers is good for quantity only to me. Pizza, pizza, you get 2 for the price of one. Otherwise I dont care for it very much.

Yep we have Donato's. I prefer Papa John's here and we have a place called Flyer's that is really good.

I just wrote a whole journal entry and deleted it because it was kind of whiney and I'm actually not whiney tonight. :huh:

Kariann said:
I'm really tired tonight and pondering on going to lay in bed and watch Project Runway.
That's a good idea...I think I might do the same thing.

Every time I turn that show on it's the Sasha Cohen one, and then the next one comes on and I fall asleep halfway through! :lol:

Edit: Oooh, I think this is the one, where the Sasha Cohen winner switches the models! :drama: Maybe I can stay awake!

:shh:

I am a pizza snob.

One of the few things that I have enjoyed about being back on the east coast: a pizza place on EVERY corner. Two slices! :up:

I prefer not to eat "chain" pizza.

I think the concensus is that we all seem to prefer the local pizza place versus any chain.

Best pizza I have ever had, hands down, is a place called Beggar's Pizza in Chicago. :drool: Some of my good friends are from Chicago and introduced me too it.

:wave:

I got my W-2's but I don't know where I put anything else I need. :yikes:

:hmm: Maybe we need a Randoooom Tour O'Local Pizza Chains. :wink:

Kariann said:

Yeah that is the one that is on now. A few of us at work have gotten into this season.
I have, too (don't tell my mom :antirealityshowsnob: ) and I wish they'd do something cool at the Banana Republic across from my store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom