Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a98e6a2c.jpg

4a7e49fc.jpg

eb243cbd.jpg

1942dbee.jpg

0bcd73ac.jpg

dddd7667.jpg

3888e9b8.jpg

U2Girl1978 said:
State of the Union was so much fun! :crack:

the number of times he said the word freedom: 16 :happy:
:happy: Now I'm REALLY sorry I missed it!

U2Girl1978 said:
So IWB, you're from Boston I assume? :wink:

no, but i wish i was. or i at least wish i lived there. unfortunatly, i live in westbumfuck, MA. or amherst. depending on your view of the pioneer valley :whistle: some people actually like it here :coocoo:

OMG Brucezilla vs. Bostonzilla!!!

You never finished it. :sad:

The soup is like Son of Bostonzilla...

Schmeg said:
OMG Brucezilla vs. Bostonzilla!!!

You never finished it. :sad:

The soup is like Son of Bostonzilla...

i know! :reject: i've got a really boring history class (actually, i've got three really boring history classes :happy: ) this semester, so i'll have plenty of time to brainstorm. i just have to remember to actually make the story. :shifty:

son of bostonzilla...the b-movie plots are endless!! he could battle a can of progresso or something.

arw9797 said:
I just made muffin products :drool: :love:

muffin products?

that sounds a little too suspiciously like "cheese food" (what they have to call the individually wrapped cheese slices because they're not 100% cheese) for me to drool. elaborate? muffins are yummy.

IWasBored said:

i know! :reject: i've got a really boring history class (actually, i've got three really boring history classes :happy: ) this semester, so i'll have plenty of time to brainstorm. i just have to remember to actually make the story. :shifty:

son of bostonzilla...the b-movie plots are endless!! he could battle a can of progresso or something.
:hyper:

I better come up with some good journals for you to hijack!

IWasBored said:

muffin products?

that sounds a little too suspiciously like "cheese food" (what they have to call the individually wrapped cheese slices because they're not 100% cheese) for me to drool. elaborate? muffins are yummy.

Muffin products = ARW being insanely tired after the May 7th show in Chicago, having walked for miles and miles in the dark through downtown Chicago from the arena to our hotel. The only thing I saw at the store that I wanted to eat was a muffin...product. :shifty:

arw9797 said:

Muffin products = ARW being insanely tired after the May 7th show in Chicago, having walked for miles and miles in the dark through downtown Chicago from the arena to our hotel. The only thing I saw at the store that I wanted to eat was a muffin...product. :shifty:

:enlightened:

arw9797 said:

My favorite post concert store moment has to Milwaukee where the guy working at the store was the same guy that we got coffee from at the Dunkin Donuts before the concert! It just cracks me up that he worked at both places.

Kariann said:

My favorite post concert store moment has to Milwaukee where the guy working at the store was the same guy that we got coffee from at the Dunkin Donuts before the concert! It just cracks me up that he worked at both places.

:ohmy: I forgot all about that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom