Randoooooooooooooooooom Geeks Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasn't for my two Gap friends here, I would have been able to avoid AND not understand the left-weave hype!

I am so grateful for having gap friends! :heart:

zoney! said:

The hotel upgraded me to this MASSIVE room tonight. Most people would LOVE to be in this massive suite...it just makes me feel lonely or something. :huh:

I know more single people who have this happen to them but I never hear about it happening to families who could actually use the space (like the fah family for example).

Run around, jump on the bed and play games ~enjoy

So is the the point in the conversation where I say that I have no idea what this 'weave' thing is we all appear to be talking about. I haven't seen the ads :shrug:

~appear to be living in a cave called 'Canada'

zoney! said:

I do not deserve a cartoonhug for complaining about "upgraded hotel rooms."

:)

That is the epitomy of EXTREME WHINING!
We could make it a reality show like EXTREME MAKEOVERS or something and see what frivolous things people can whine about!

Oh wait, that's actually my job...never mind!

fah said:
So is the the point in the conversation where I say that I have no idea what this 'weave' thing is we all appear to be talking about. I haven't seen the ads :shrug:

Basically left weave is a new jean in which the fabric is woven left to right to give it a much softer feel vs the normal weave. This weave was launched in Europe and Japan first and was quite successful thus it being brought to the consumer here.

sure love killing gap's bandwidth tonight!

fah said:

4.gif

The fabric is woven to the left instead of the right, and for some reason they won't tell us, it makes the denim softer.

it was all the rage in the UK last year; maybe next year you Canadians will be wearing left weave parkas when you go take your polar bears for walks! :wink:

Edit: I should have known Kariann would beat me to this!

:hug: GapFriends :hug:

Kariann said:
I think it's time for me to ponder sleepy town since I have to train the new sup tomorrow and field a million questions. What do you want to bet she is going to ask me what time I go to bed and what time I get up again. :|
Tell her sometimes you go to bed and get up again on the SAME DAY because you get distracted by your imaginary friends!

PS: That was post 11111 for you!

Kariann said:

Basically left weave is a new jean in which the fabric is woven left to right to give it a much softer feel vs the normal weave. This weave was launched in Europe and Japan first and was quite successful thus it being brought to the consumer here.

thanks for the explanation....

:hmm:

Weaving the fabric left to right makes that much of a difference?

But why?

fah said:

thanks for the explanation....

Weaving the fabric left to right makes that much of a difference?

But why?
They won't tell us. I think it's aliens. :shh:

fah said:

I know more single people who have this happen to them but I never hear about it happening to families who could actually use the space (like the fah family for example).

Run around, jump on the bed and play games ~enjoy

EXACTLY...it is called "Business traveler" - I stay hear weekly...and they treat me well. I always tell them "don't put me in the junior suite...I am NOT worthy." I think the desk person doesn't know me as well as some of the others.

Now...the free drinks and breakfast...YEE HA!

And running around...my work associate (I am turning over my operation to him tomorrow, more or less, in advance of my promotion/move) is in the room RIGHT under me. I would not want to answer the "WHAT the hell were you doing last night" question!

:D

It's time to go and get ready for Survivor :hyper:

It's moment of truth time for the mini fahs....

They all said as one 'yes, our homework is finished'

I have my doubts :shifty:

By the time I get back here most of you will be sleeping so nighty night :wave:

I officially have Bronson Arroyo (Red Sox pitcher) on my iTunes, and now it's time for bed!

:wave:

:lol: gloppy

It's been pissing down rain all day here, too. Good day for napping! And going to get my oil changed! Which I should do right now!

All I have to say about today is....

If I hear the word why in the next 24 hours I may go mental.

One of the guys that moved to our team and is usually a big sourpuss was very very :happy: and chatty today :shifty:...both Abs and I noticed this...he even brought me a Bono article he came across. We've had in depth conversations about the band... particularly Edge's playing so that didnt shock me too much. If I remember correctly he used to be a studio musician somewhere.

I was asked by the other guy that came to our team if I had any Italian in my background...apparently because I use my hands alot while speaking.

And last of all...one word sums it all up....PLEATS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom