Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have another one I'll send you real quick that is funny but a different theme. When you get it and listen...imagine what a toll booth operator might think when you pull up with it playing loudly. It's a good :giggle:

Give me a minute and I'll send it before I go to bed.

Kariann said:
I have another one I'll send you real quick that is funny but a different theme. When you get it and listen...imagine what a toll booth operator might think when you pull up with it playing loudly. It's a good :giggle:

Give me a minute and I'll send it before I go to bed.
:hyper: Cooool, can't wait!

zoney! said:
Thanks for the text message Kariann. I want to go to the Elvis-a-thon. Sounds like a great idea.

How the hell did you get it? I didnt send it to you? I wonder if somehow where I sent a text to multiple people about my mom is tied into her listing on my phone book. I can see me sending it by accident to Meg since she is right above CF but not you...not that I wouldnt text you ever. :wink: :confused: You are more than welcome to join the Elvis a thon too.

Last edited:
Alli just left....

I got:

2 Snoopy kitchen towels :cute:
Arcade Fire
Institute
a gigantic bag of kitchen garbage bags....that's a joke and a long story but I won't run out for years! :D

Kariann said:

:up:

By the way I saw that Mr. Stefani is going to be a dad in the paper today.
:uhoh: Who's the proud mama, Gwen or the guitar?

I still liked the band enough to want their cd and since 99% of the time I listen to U2, I wanted something different. I'll probably listen to it a handful of times and then stumble upon some more live U2 and forget all about both of the cd's I got tonight :der:

arw9797 said:
I still liked the band enough to want their cd and since 99% of the time I listen to U2, I wanted something different. I'll probably listen to it a handful of times and then stumble upon some more live U2 and forget all about both of the cd's I got tonight :der:

I liked them too....and have thought about picking up the cd. I am on an Elvis kick now...I pulled out my Christmas CD today and then I found out that the Elvis-a-thon was happening again.

:sad: :sigh: I have to work both jobs tomorrow :sad: It's casual days at work this week and next. I was going to wear my normal work clothes tomorrow since I'd have to change but now I'm not so sure :tsk:

I really just want to stay in bed all day :scream: Friday is a half day though and then I don't work until noon on Saturday :heart:

:lol: I have several; haven't gotten around to checking them yet. I'll check now. :D

Back
Top Bottom