Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:

I guess I could start wrapping other gifts besides the mini fahs. Lets see I have to wrap gifts for my husband, Dad, assorted family and friends.

The stocking gifts are not being wrapped :no:

fah said:
I have wrapped no gifts yet

:help:
Me too and it's Christmas Day! :happy:

I just put some extra goodies in the stockings, though, so I'm not THAT terrible!

arw9797 said:
My dad called B Bone-o tonight. I told him I found it very offensive when he does that.
:lmao:

Sorry.

My uncle always asks me, "How's Bone-oh?" I've given up on him at this point...my mom actually corrects him now.

fah said:
Some families watch Christmas movies on Christmas eve...I'm watching Blazing Saddles :ohmy:
We subjected Steff to It's a Wonderful Life! and 24 hours of A Christmas Story, and dinner at 9 pm. :giggle: She escaped for her apartment at school sometime this morning. Coincidence? I think not!

I just read a bunch of pm's but I don't have the attention span to reply to all of them and besides I HAVE to wrap presents NOW so I will respond later!

:D Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! :D

A gift from pleba..........

:faint:

kellyahern said:
8efb976d.jpg

c013b541.jpg

f296bb3d.jpg

Thank you Pleba! :ohmy:

I JUST bought my parents' Christmas present! :reject:

Okay off to wrap!

I am trying to attach photos to an e-mail.

It is taking WAY too long.

PopMofoLiam!

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!

zoney! said:
I am trying to attach photos to an e-mail.

It is taking WAY too long.

PopMofoLiam!

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!
:ohmy:

:shamelessjournalplug:

Stay tuned for pictures of my tree in a few minutes! My presents are soooo cute it makes me sad that they'll be opened!!

Schmeg said:

:ohmy:

:shamelessjournalplug:

Stay tuned for pictures of my tree in a few minutes! My presents are soooo cute it makes me sad that they'll be opened!!

It is STILL downloading the pictures.

:shrug:

zoney! said:

It is STILL downloading the pictures.

:shrug:
Still?!

I'm gonna go watch 8 Crazy Nights with Steph...call/text/whatever when they're done and I'll Snapfish them for you (as I assume you're e-mailing them to me...:shifty:...if you're not never mind! :D ).

:shamelessjournalplugorama:

Back
Top Bottom