Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you abandon me, fah? :sad:

bye-sad.gif

Queen Bee said:
Did you buy the season 4 DVD set? I haven't but one of the deleted scenes explains what happened to Behrooz. His sudden disappearance last season reeeally bugged me. Loose ends :down:

I don't own any of the series on dvd.

~but interested in knowing what happened to Behrooz~

Maybe he comes back in the new season...how many years later is it anyways :hmm:

Randoom has been sloooooooooooow!

We just finished dinner. :yuck: For some reason the turkey that went in at 4 refused to be done until 9. I'm gonna have some crazy-ass dreams tonight!

Merry Christmas! :D

zoney! said:
Check your e-mail and voicemail, sharpiecheeks
:cute:

I've done both. :) Your picture has been Snapfished, now I'm on the the other e-mails. Saving the best part for last.

:barf:

I saw.

You know that you're not actually supposed to be sitting ON the baby, right? :eyebrow:

zoney! said:
And I also have to dogsit three beasts. ;)
I read this REALLY wrong...added a letter to beasts...:yikes:

...anyway!

*ring*

I think it's one word, and then you can say it as fast as you can, if you were going to say something like, "I hate to dogsit!!" :shifty:

:yuck: I just had more food for dinner tonight than I've had in all week :barf: We went to Mystic Lake...if I can figure out how to work my scanner then I'll scan my a photo booth picture of me and my sissy.

Last edited:
And just as I started typing this, a mini fah appeared and said she had to put something on the note for Santa that she left.

I'm thinking I will get to bed about 2 am

fah said:
By the way arw...nice sig :cute:

Thanks! If you go to yahoo news and find the comics, it's from Thursday. The whole week so was cute! Linus, Charlie Brown, and Snoopy went on a skiing trip. Snoopy was sitting in the boot and the caption above was something about how he just needs to go one size smaller! :cute: :sad: He's so damn cute I can't stand it!

Back
Top Bottom