Randoooooooooooooom: Ice Dancing Toward Toll House Cookie Bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New sandals should be here tomorrow :yippie:
I have been wearing one pair that just doesn't have enough support. Torture by the end of the day.

ETA Biofreeze and Advil PM time :up:
I am old :|

sorry about your friend Shari :(

Painting wasn't so bad. We only worked for about 2 1/2 hours. I had to paint the bathroom. I always have to paint the bathrooms. Always. I walked in and my brother even made a comment about how he was glad I came because I do such a good job painting the bathrooms. :|

New sandals should be here tomorrow :yippie:
I have been wearing one pair that just doesn't have enough support. Torture by the end of the day.

ETA Biofreeze and Advil PM time :up:
I am old :|

:up: I :heart: new shoes! :drool: Advil time for this one as well.....back and knees are killing me from all the awkward positions I had to be in while painting the bathroom.

At the meeting this morning they announced that a co-worker passed away last night :sad:
I worked w/ this person at Gimbels.
When her name was announced everyone gasped and quite a few of us teared up.

I then began to call people who weren't at the meeting. I called one person and got a horrible shriek of grief. I began to cry again.

Yep, it was a crappy day.

That's very rough stuff, Shari. :hug:

Thanks all :) :hug:
Everyone at work is still in a state of disbelief.

I am off tomorrow and treated myself to a bottle of Breckenridge Vanilla Stout. Slighty disappointed in it. It is ok. I am a vanilla freak so I really wanted to like it.

The shoes are here. Apparently it isn't my imagination. My right foot is swollen. My left foot loves the shoe; right foot? Not so much :| I like the style lots, I will be stretching the right shoe tomorrow..........somehow. I have a shoe stretcher somewhere.

The week of *meh* goes on.

I can't believe I'm still up :grumpy: I haven't slept in days. At least I don't have to work job #2 til Wed so I can catch up on sleep and life. This week has been a blur. Busy, busy day tomorrow and night and Sat morning and then I'm free :love:

Ok, how can a prescription be expired AND to early to refill????? :huh:
That is the message I just got. To early to refill. Ummmmmmm no, I need you to call Dr. and get him to renew Vit. D prescription. It expired and I can't order it.

and my crazy week continues on.....I randomly have an interview tomorrow afternoon so now I have to rush through work, change into something presentable and drive across town. Then I think I can sit for a few days, maybe. I'm catering a dessert buffet in a few weeks so I might have to go to a meeting with my friends about that on Sun. If I haven't been at both jobs then I've had one thing after another to do all week. Just got home for a shopping trip for a bday gift I totally forgot to get. I now have an hour and then I'm off to celebrate my friend's birthday. Thankfully one of my friends doesn't drink so she's my ride :drool: I like being busy but not when it's nice out and I'm missing a trip to the lake to do other crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom