Randoooooooooooooom: Ice Dancing Toward Toll House Cookie Bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fly in and we'll go!

I actually thought about it for a bit today...I have an old friend competing with an Adult team Saturday afternoon posting on FB where in Minnesota she is. It ends too late to get back to Indy and sadly the hundreds of dollars a month we already give hotels is enough. And the three teams I mentioned, along with a few Junior and Novice-level teams, tend to be the only ones really worth watching at Nationals.

I had to defend MN's honor, by the way, when one of those above-mentioned posts was: "Minnesota...the most exciting place since Nebraska." She was in BLOOMINGTON where I believe you can see the Mall of America looming over you from any direction!

I actually thought about it for a bit today...I have an old friend competing with an Adult team Saturday afternoon posting on FB where in Minnesota she is. It ends too late to get back to Indy and sadly the hundreds of dollars a month we already give hotels is enough. And the three teams I mentioned, along with a few Junior and Novice-level teams, tend to be the only ones really worth watching at Nationals.

I had to defend MN's honor, by the way, when one of those above-mentioned posts was: "Minnesota...the most exciting place since Nebraska." She was in BLOOMINGTON where I believe you can see the Mall of America looming over you from any direction!

Minnesota = the most boring place on earth! :happy:

:rolleyes: I met so many people when I lived in AZ that would always say they came to the Twin Cities expecting it to be lame and ended up experiencing way more than they thought they would. Especially in the summer when you have 10,000 lakes to pick from! :up:

I haven't been to MOA since the holiday season right before I left for AZ.....

I am calling for the end of 2010 and moving directly onto 2011.

Co-worker who is on vacation in Puerto Rico visiting family had a heart attack. She spent 4 days in ICU. She needs open heart surgery. Problem? She is a Jehovah's Witness and is refusing blood products. Her kids in PR are not happy w/ her and we up here a just a little upset and concerned.
I respect her beliefs......................................I think. It is just hard to grasp at the moment.
:crack::sigh:

I'm sorry, but I can't subscribe to a religion that limits or prevents help that is available. :sad:

2 down, 2 to go with Jay Leno this week :barf: The 2 interviews I'm most interested in are tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow's interview is so big that the local news is there. :happy:

This is what I did at work today :love:....well and everyday :crack: But I'm super happy with this particular platter and I just happened to have my camera in my work bag :)

IMG_3806.jpg

chocolate peanut butter tart, carrot cake, banana's foster cream puff, almond cake, blueberry swirl cheesecake, and black forest tart.

:eek: thanks! I love making mini pastries. I get total 100% artistic freedom, unlike the crappy restaurant dessert menu that's been the same for years. I'm DYING to change it! :barf: The servers show this plate to the guests while they are eating their main course. $2.00 a petit four vs $8.00 for a larger dessert. Plus we have a lot of business lunches, showers, and other parties where they order mini pastries so unless there is a special request (generally just no nuts) then I get to do whatever I want. I love it! This is something similar I got to do in my last few months at the resort with a new concierge lounge that had nightly pastries for anyone that stayed in the new wing of the hotel. So I'm happy I was able to carry something like that over to this job.

So #4 is on tonight and it's the 4th. :| They should have waited til April to have him on. I'm looking forward to seeing him in an interview other than a post game monotone baring his soul type of an interview which is really all I've ever seen from him.

So those just look, and I bet taste, amazing :drool:

"Something is bound to happen" #4
famous last words from last time :crack:
I am sure that I will hear all about it tomorrow morning on the radio. Will happily pass on seeing Leno and the F word :), tonight.

Office Space is on Comedy Central :up: :)

I love that movie! It has been on E a lot lately too. The flair part was a huge joke at my last office job because we had to do X amount of new deals per month and if we fell even 1 short of that goal we would get pulled aside and get the whole "flair" talk.....

booooooooooored. :|

I need to find a hobby. If anyone can tell me what I used to do at nights before I went back to school 3 years ago I'd love to know. This is the longest stretch of free nights I've had in 3 years and I'm going crazy. Oh wait....I used to bake :|

My coworker and I were saying, "Yeah, we're gonna have you go ahead and come in on Saturday..." because the other department is required to work the next two Saturdays because they're soooooo far behind. We're cross-trained to do the work for that department, but as our numbers show we have been more productive than them lately, we were exempt from tat requirement.

There was NO evil laughter at ALL from us. Not one little bit.

Bad news - I cancelled my trip to Miami for U2 because the rest of the family will be out of town at the beach and I'm not boarding Worf.

Good news - I will be going to Minneapolis instead :). I just need a ticket :lol:

Flying in Saturday and leaving on Monday. I'm staying at the Days Inn University, which is supposed to be in walking distance to the stadium.

Bad news - I cancelled my trip to Miami for U2 because the rest of the family will be out of town at the beach and I'm not boarding Worf.

Good news - I will be going to Minneapolis instead :). I just need a ticket :lol:

Flying in Saturday and leaving on Monday. I'm staying at the Days Inn University, which is supposed to be in walking distance to the stadium.

maybe I can help you out with rides to and from the airport. We should definitely hook up on Sat night. I think there's probably going to be a gathering at some of the bars on campus. You'll be staying in Gopher country but school will be out so the bars won't be too packed....

a March tradition......Bobby Flay in Ireland on Food Network! I think I've seen this a million times by now over the years. I could go for a pint right now......

I don't know the Days Inn at all. If it's by the stadium then it's on the U of M campus and I don't generally go in that area. I'm guessing it's pretty blah but I'm sure they've spruced it up a bit since the stadium is new.

I could definitely pick you up if you come in that late. The Mall of America is right by the airport if you wanted to walk around for a bit before driving out towards your hotel. When is your flight on Monday?

well unless my job situation changes it shouldn't be a problem for me to drive you both days. I'm off on Mondays. If anything, I could at least drive you to the light rail station. That goes directly to the airport and is pretty fast to get to from downtown. Unfortunately, the train doesn't run to the area you'll be in so you'd need a ride.

I'm at work for a rental. Which seems to be going okay except for this.one.kid. :| who's been running around the whole night, jumping off the stage, spraying silly string :huh: at a wedding. I've lost count how many times I've had to yell at him, because very few adults here seem to be paying attention to the kid.

So if you see me in the papers tomorrow for justifiable homicide, you'll know why :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom