Randoooooooooooooom: Ice Dancing Toward Toll House Cookie Bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC is showing a episode of Marriage Ref in the middle of the closing ceremonies? WTF? No wonder NBC is tanking. The only thing I am kind of looking forward to is Parenthood.........a convergence of Sports Night (Peter Krause, and producers Ron Howard/Brian Grazer) and Gilmore Girls ( Lauren Graham). NBC has Brian Williams :love: too
Will have Letterman on tomorrow night and all upcoming nights..................No chin, er Leno.
Can also live w/out the *F* word on a upcoming Leno show. Would like to see Shaun White, but not on Leno............Go to Letterman Shaun!

I'm watching the news and weatherman Sven cut his mohawk. How sad. You can't get more Minnesotan than having a weatherman named Sven Sundgaard! :heart: Oh ya.....

gotta decorate a carrot cake now and I'm not sure I have enough cream cheese frosting. I don't what I was thinking last week when I only made a partial recipe. Hope it works or off to the store I go! :(

Then I'm going to the lake again. Had such a nice walk yesterday that I want to do it again today :drool:

I just did something totally wild......I deleted emails in my inbox dating back to 2002! :der:

My friend texted me and said she can't come until noon to get her cake so I'm patiently waiting to begin my day til she gets here. I hope she's not too late because I want to leave! :happy:

afternoon news show just said no snow til Sat but it's going to be in the high 30's if not 40's all week so the snow on Sat will not accumulate to much. I LOVE my ride to work now that I don't have to drive through a blizzard every day with thousands of other people on the roads, most of them freaking out that they're late to work. :love: Spring :love:

24495_359458044051_15796214051_4929.jpg

Peter Purvis looks waaaaaaay too happy :lol:

I am very disappointed that I went to bed early last night, therefore missing the gigantic floating beavers and William Shatner :reject:
I wasn't watching. I was flipping thru the channels and saw gigantic floating beavers and thought I was hallucinating. Happy to know I wasn't :)

ice houses have to be off the lakes by midnight tonight! :drool:

The news just said that as of today it is officially meteorologically spring because we are leaving behind the 3 coldest months of the season. Works for me! :wave: bubye Winter!!!! I won't miss you :tsk:

I am very disappointed that I went to bed early last night, therefore missing the gigantic floating beavers and William Shatner :reject:

I turned it during that part.....

24495_359458044051_15796214051_4929.jpg

Peter Purvis looks waaaaaaay too happy :lol:

:up: cute shirt!

I think he's earned the right to make fun of Patrick at every show this year! I'm sure when I see them in August Patrick will still be making some sort of Canada hockey joke with Peter.....

there's something very, very wrong about this picture.....

I follow Conan and Apolo Ohno on Twitter. No one else I follow posted anything in between their two tweets. Apolo retweeted something from another source :| so I end up with this picture on my Twitter page:

Screenshot2010-03-01at54422PM.png

Jay Leno's ugly mug is blocking the tweet from Conan!!!! WTF. Go AWAY Jay! :angry: I think it's really unfortunate that I'm going to tune in this week to watch his show because as much as I dislike him, I want to see Lindsay, Apolo, Shaun, and yes, my QB #4.

there's something very, very wrong about this picture.....

I follow Conan and Apolo Ohno on Twitter. No one else I follow posted anything in between their two tweets. Apolo retweeted something from another source :| so I end up with this picture on my Twitter page:

Screenshot2010-03-01at54422PM.png

Jay Leno's ugly mug is blocking the tweet from Conan!!!! WTF. Go AWAY Jay! :angry: I think it's really unfortunate that I'm going to tune in this week to watch his show because as much as I dislike him, I want to see Lindsay, Apolo, Shaun, and yes, my QB #4.

Leno just won't leave Conan alone. I won't be tuning into Leno at all. Shaun is who I want to see the most but can live without it :shrug: I wish I could give up NBC completely. Brian Williams & Parenthood ( for now) have me going back. Not to mention that NBC owns USA, Bravo, SyFy :grumpy:

:yikes: What the heck happened to Roger Ebert? They just flashed him on Entertainment Tonight in their opening segment. Poor dude. Not sure if I'll be able to watch his interview....

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species.

To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger,I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."
This made me snicker :giggle: Will have to try this out

It's so sad what became of Siskel and Ebert. Who would have thought they would both suffer so badly from cancer? I remember Gene died right before the long awaited Star Wars came out in 1999. He had talked about being excited to see it and then died a few months before. My friends and I went to see it on opening day and said "this is for Gene." :sad: My siblings and I used to watch Siskel and Ebert on Sat nights at 6:30 while eating pizza, our Sat night dinner for years. Frozen or Dominos, depending on what the parent's mood was.

I can't imagine not being able to speak. I just read a review he wrote for a movie the other day. I didn't realize he wasn't able to speak what's on his mind anymore :sad:

Sad because it's one picture the day before her mom died or is that her mom in the background?

Sad because it's the only picture in an album she probably intended to fill up. I didn't even think it was her mom in the background!

For some reason, I found Neil Young's singing "Long May You Run" at the olympics closing ceremonies incredibly touching--bless his heart! :hug:

I loved that song when he did it for Conan and I loved it even more last night. Just beautiful.

It's so sad what became of Siskel and Ebert. Who would have thought they would both suffer so badly from cancer? I remember Gene died right before the long awaited Star Wars came out in 1999. He had talked about being excited to see it and then died a few months before. My friends and I went to see it on opening day and said "this is for Gene." :sad: My siblings and I used to watch Siskel and Ebert on Sat nights at 6:30 while eating pizza, our Sat night dinner for years. Frozen or Dominos, depending on what the parent's mood was.

I can't imagine not being able to speak. I just read a review he wrote for a movie the other day. I didn't realize he wasn't able to speak what's on his mind anymore :sad:

Your Saturday nights from years ago sound a lot like mine. Loved watching Siskel & Ebert :love:

Dancing w/ The Stars cast:
Cast includes Kate Gosselin, Shannen Doherty, Buzz Aldrin, Erin Andrews, Nicole Scherzinger, Aiden Turner, Chad Ochocinco, Niecy Nash, Pam Anderson, Evan Lysacek

This could be interesting

:yawn: tylenol sinus pills at work = tough afternoon! I was talking to my boss in his office going over paperwork and I couldn't think straight. I told him I just took a few pills an hour before and couldn't keep my eyes open. He suggested I leave "early" even though it was an hour past my time. Busy, busy week. :crack: The box says non drowsy but I'm not finding that to be true. :tsk:

Nap time!!!

Watching Oprah. Roger Ebert :heart:
His wife, Chaz, read something he wrote and I am sitting here w/ a box of kleenex

Is he off now? Morgan Freeman is on.....

I usually look to see who is on but I wanted to grab Lils first and it took a while to find her hiding spot.....she has several :happy: Then, the most amazing thing was going on outside....DUCKS ON THE POND!!!!! :dance: They're back! :D It's still frozen but there were 2 ducks standing on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom