Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
And today...

I won the UK Lottery :dance: :dance:

:applaud: Now you will win the UK lottery at least twice a day until you die!!! Aren't you excited!!!??? Life is good!!!???!!! :happy:

My day ended with a big :banghead:...our computer system decided to have random spurts of temporary amnesia, which made opening a business account for someone SO fun. Finally his debit card wouldn't upload, so figuring Deposit Services won't even GET his application until Monday, I threw the paperwork in my drawer, locked it up, turned off my computer, and helped the tellers close the branch. I will fix it tomorrow, when hopefully computer amnesia o rama will be over.

Schmeg said:

the whole rest of the country has handled it just fine for centuries, but in Indiana it is The End of the World. There are northwestern and southwestern counties that have just refused to do it and swing between Eastern and Central time while the rest of the state grumbles and complains and builds daylight savings time shelters. :huh:

For all those in Indiana scaredy by daylight savings time, click on "Aclockalypse Now"

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml

:wink:

Schmeg said:
My day ended with a big :banghead:...our computer system decided to have random spurts of temporary amnesia, which made opening a business account for someone SO fun. Finally his debit card wouldn't upload, so figuring Deposit Services won't even GET his application until Monday, I threw the paperwork in my drawer, locked it up, turned off my computer, and helped the tellers close the branch. I will fix it tomorrow, when hopefully computer amnesia o rama will be over.

But then there is...............Daylight Savings Time *dramatic music plays*

temporary amnesia is fun...........it caused lots of fun on the odd numbered registers in the store on and off this week...........Don't know why it was only the odd numbered registers :shrug:

Congrats on surviving the big work event, kelly.

Last edited:
The current victim on What Not to Wear competed in the 1985 Eastern Precision Team Skating Championships. I want to know what team she was on! She's a pioneer of the sport, that was only 5 years after the first National championship!!

Schmeg said:
The current victim on What Not to Wear competed in the 1985 Eastern Precision Team Skating Championships. I want to know what team she was on! She's a pioneer of the sport, that was only 5 years after the first National championship!!

I watched a few of them last night after work since there was some kind of marathon on and I missed that one. The problem I have when I watch What Not to Wear is that afterward I want to go out and totally revamp my wardrobe.

Kariann said:

I watched a few of them last night after work since there was some kind of marathon on and I missed that one. The problem I have when I watch What Not to Wear is that afterward I want to go out and totally revamp my wardrobe.

I missed a marathon? :sad:

It makes me want to revamp my wardrobe, too. When my parents were out last week, my mom insisted on buying me a birthday present at Ann Taylor Loft and I used an idea they'd given someone the night before- a print skirt with a jacket that aren't necessarily sold together as a suit. I got a bunch of compliments at work on Monday! :D

...but I won't be able to wear the outfit too much longer if I keep eating this entire bag of jelly beans. :grumpy:

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
I'm hungry :grumpy:

hi everyone :wave:

You should have come to my house for lunch! I would have made you some pancakes! We have blueberry syrup that's really good. :drool:

Kariann said:
CF is on her way over to go out to dinner and we have no idea where we want to go or what kind of food we want apart from I'm not feeling Italian and she's not feeling Chinease. The good thing is that I'm staaaaarrrrrrving!

Mexican?

I love good blueberry syrup :drool:. Also, the apricot syrup at Perkins is rather :drool: too.

The Taco Bell commercial with the lions/Ricardo Montalbon was just on. My sister was like, "Omg, I never looked up when that commercial was on before. I didn't know it was lions talking . . . that makes it so much better!"

:banghead:

I'm convinced that all serial killers or serial rapists have the name Wayne in their name. I'm watching a show on CBS about a guy that raped a bunch of cheerleaders from his high school and the killed one. His middle name is Wayne.

kellyahern said:

Mexican?

I love good blueberry syrup :drool:. Also, the apricot syrup at Perkins is rather :drool: too.

The Taco Bell commercial with the lions/Ricardo Montalbon was just on. My sister was like, "Omg, I never looked up when that commercial was on before. I didn't know it was lions talking . . . that makes it so much better!"

:banghead:

:lol: That has become our inside joke at work for some reason. My manager, the teller line supervisor, and I can go on about carrrrrrrrne asada (sp?) and Ricardo all day. We're really cool. :shifty:

Roomie and I are going to Cracker Barrel for brunch because I've never been to a Cracker Barrel before. We have also renamed it the Crack Whore Barrel. :D

arw9797 said:

:huh: I COMPLETELY forgot about that! :( I want my hour!

I know, it's not fair. Sunday is my one day off and they took a whole hour away from me. :grumpy:

The good news is, I have not heard any reports of exploding clocks or the DST-induced apocalypse in Indiana. :up:

Schmeg said:

:lol: That has become our inside joke at work for some reason. My manager, the teller line supervisor, and I can go on about carrrrrrrrne asada (sp?) and Ricardo all day. We're really cool. :shifty:

Roomie and I are going to Cracker Barrel for brunch because I've never been to a Cracker Barrel before. We have also renamed it the Crack Whore Barrel. :D
cheeezy hashbrowns :drool:............hey, I am from WI, what do you expect. Pecan pancakes are not bad either :up:

I am completely zonked from losing 1 hour...........

Super Volcano is on the Discovery channel ~ I get sucked into watching it everytime it is on.

:| I have 2 yahoo accounts. One is my main and the other is just an address I use when I sign up for things and don't want the spam to go into my main account. Well my 2nd address works just fine on both computers so I have no clue what is going on. I emailed yahoo support. I'm so mad. It shows on the main yahoo page that I have a few emails but then it won't let me open anything without getting an error message. :mad:

Another need for the :| smilie:

I just spend the last 2 hours making pastries with pre-made dough and fillings to practice making shapes for my practical on Friday. The stuff is not cheap to buy. I made a milk/powdered sugar glaze. After I drizzled it all over my pretty pastries, I noticed a funny smell. I went over to the milk container and :yikes: bad milk! :madwife: It doesn't even expire until next month. :mad:

:sad: what a waste. Now I have to toss everything.

shari schultz said:

cheeezy hashbrowns :drool:............hey, I am from WI, what do you expect. Pecan pancakes are not bad either :up:

I am obsessed with blueberry pancakes these days so I got those. :drool: I am STILL full...which isn't good because I think we are going out to dinner with some friends when roomie gets back from broomball.

Back
Top Bottom