Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sooooooo.....when I complain about my Gapathon please simply post the following.....

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry:

You may include any kind of motivational or supportive words that you feel might be necessary but make sure to include the above as a reminder why it will be worth it all in the end.

I'm in a terrible mood right now! :happy: I'm going to find a hammer and some nails and put stuff on my walls and maybe I'll feel better. I wish I could just disappear sometimes!

3449798323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B7%3A%3D42%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3A796%3B533ot1lsi

Incredibly bad day on my end:mad: :madspit:

A co-worker made this sign for me:heart:. He put it on the dock and when I went back to get stock there it was. It was the one moment of laughter I had today. It just got worse from there. / small journal entry.

Schmeg said:
I'm in a terrible mood right now! :happy: I'm going to find a hammer and some nails and put stuff on my walls and maybe I'll feel better. I wish I could just disappear sometimes!

oooooo hammer and nails.............pounding stuff :heart: want some help........
:hug:

Schmeg said:
Update: Pounding nails into the wall = :drool:

I am in a much better mood.

And there's Pleba all over the place in here! :hyper:

Also: The Red Sox are doing very well right now. My boy Arroyo is pitching very nicely tonight and Big Papi hit a homer for me!

Kariann said:

Pounding and Pleba exposure can make a girl feel much better! :up:

Some cold air could make this girl feel better!
I saw your AC broke. :| That sucks. At least it's in September and not June, I guess.

It's a million degrees in here, too, since I have a bunch of lights on.

As soon as I find some batteries for my camera I'll take some pictures! :D

I just killed a thumbtack. :shifty: I probably shouldn't have used the hammer on it.

Kariann said:

It feels not like Sept or June but more like July. :|
Tell me about it...July but drier. I'd be happy if it was like this year round, though.

YAY my calender is up, meaning I have Official Pleba on the wall.

:mad: I shouldn't have said the Sox were doing well.

Schmeg said:
:mad: I shouldn't have said the Sox were doing well.
Everything's fine, it's still 1-0 Sox...just a small moment of panic.

:hyper: Big Papi :hyper:

My Johnny Damon is on the DL right now. :sigh:

Dear Red Sox,

I love you. Don't blame me if I ever doubt you. You know I could never live without you.

Love,
Schmeg

I've made myself a big mess and now my attention span for cleaning it up has run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom