Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

If you do make sure you mark on your face with a sharpie...that would be good for effect.
And if Bono watched it, he'd recognize me! :love:

:edge:: Hey Bono! It's the Sharpie Girl!
:bono:: Aww, the poor thing is making a scene at an airport now. I'm glad I gave her a happy memory before she was sent back to the looney bin.

:reject: I didn't even see Blue Room sneek in here.

That's another reason to go! :up: I was technically approved for the time off...it's just the Sunday that's a problem since my boss is doing a cancer walk that day...

:mad: Why did I have to go and screw up tomorrow's schedule so now I feel like I have to redeem myself??? :banghead:

Schmeg said:
:reject: I didn't even see Blue Room sneek in here.

That's another reason to go! :up: I was technically approved for the time off...it's just the Sunday that's a problem since my boss is doing a cancer walk that day...

:mad: Why did I have to go and screw up tomorrow's schedule so now I feel like I have to redeem myself??? :banghead:

If you were approved off......

I'm not a good one to speak on work related things and time off right now since I am going into 10 days straight and it's been so hellish that I would take any time off available at this point.

T did tell me the other night to remind her and she'd try to let me leave early sometime during my 10 days. I must remember that.

Kariann said:

If you were approved off......
This is what I keep telling myself but I know I'm going to cathc hell for what I did to the schedule when I go in tomorow night. :sigh: I was just starting to do things right again!! :laugh:

What I REALLY don't understand is why we're down a manager but Adult is getting one. We're training their new manager for two weeks and that Sunday is the beginning of her time at Adult after her training ends.

Schmeg said:

This is what I keep telling myself but I know I'm going to cathc hell for what I did to the schedule when I go in tomorow night. :sigh: I was just starting to do things right again!! :laugh:

What I REALLY don't understand is why we're down a manager but Adult is getting one. We're training their new manager for two weeks and that Sunday is the beginning of her time at Adult after her training ends.

Did you mess it up that bad? :ohmy:

That's kind of weird...then again they do weird stuff like that with us too. Could she fill in one more day at your store as one of her days working? Why are you guys training her and they arent?

:yawn: How the hell am I going to stay up all night?!

I need to think of some good sugar and caffeine products to keep me awake at work the next few nights. E and I are a lethal combination on too much sugar and caffeine...this should be interesting.

Schmeg said:
:yawn: How the hell am I going to stay up all night?!

I need to think of some good sugar and caffeine products to keep me awake at work the next few nights. E and I are a lethal combination on too much sugar and caffeine...this should be interesting.

Here is a healthy one for you that I employed when I was working full time during the day and taking classes at night. No Doz with a Mountain Dew 1 liter chaser. I had this Business Math class one semester that was 3 1/2 hours with a prof that had the most monotone voice I have ever heard. It got me through it.

Oh, and sorry about the email Kariann............ :reject:

:laugh: Couldnt have been me. I wouldnt know how to send an invisible one anyway. :shrug:

Kariann said:

Are these your overnight stints for the floor stuff?
:yes: I'm going to get a ton of stuff done that I can't during the day so it'll be good.
Here is a healthy one for you that I employed when I was working full time during the day and taking classes at night. No Doz with a Mountain Dew 1 liter chaser. I had this Business Math class one semester that was 3 1/2 hours with a prof that had the most monotone voice I have ever heard. It got me through it.
My stomach rejects Mountain Dew for some reason.

I have a funny feeling E. will show up with some No-Doz...she called me earlier to tell me about the shopping she was planning...:hyper:

Schmeg said:

My stomach rejects Mountain Dew for some reason.

I have a funny feeling E. will show up with some No-Doz...she called me earlier to tell me about the shopping she was planning...:hyper:

:hmm: Do they still make Jolt Cola?? :laugh: That would work. I remember drinking that in high school before games with a candy bar chaser. :laugh: My fingers would literally shake. HEALTHY stuff!

I dont even like Mountain Dew myself. It was just the most effective that was available.

Blue Room said:

:hmm: Do they still make Jolt Cola?? :laugh: That would work. I remember drinking that in high school before games with a candy bar chaser. :laugh: My fingers would literally shake. HEALTHY stuff!

I dont even like Mountain Dew myself. It was just the most effective that was available.

I dont know if they do or not. MG claims that Red Bull helps him combined with No Doz.

I'm not into Mountain Dew either.

Blue Room said:

:lol: I think my caffeine addiction is partly due to drinking Jolt for breakfast on a trip to Washington DC in 9th grade, but that's another story.

Your breakfast of champions sounds better than steroids! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom