Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm starving. All I had for dinner was a baked potato :huh: I went to my parents house and nothing my mom made really appealed to me at the time. She did give me a small frozen pizza :hmm: I might just have to make that soon.

I think I'm missing COBL and WOWY from Boston. :scratch:

Also, it's making like double folders in my hard drive, does it always do that? :scratch: :scratch:

Where's Edge when you need him, damnit? :flirt: :shh:

I should go back to drinking my Malibu and Diet Coke and watch a movie. If I sit here too long doing stuff other than posting my head starts ot hurt. :der: lol

:wave:

Kariann said:

That was awesome...and as he started that when he was walking back by us...then imagine me jumping up and down like a giddy little girl when they started Out Of Control.
:lol: Yes and me about to jump over the rail I was so excited!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think I'm missing COBL and WOWY from Boston. :scratch:

Also, it's making like double folders in my hard drive, does it always do that? :scratch: :scratch:

Where's Edge when you need him, damnit? :flirt: :shh:

I should go back to drinking my Malibu and Diet Coke and watch a movie. If I sit here too long doing stuff other than posting my head starts ot hurt. :der: lol

:wave:
I can make you a copy if you need it. :sexywink: I've had this in my hot little hands since the minute it was on U2 Torrents. I just need someone to leak the dvd and my life is complete!

arw9797 said:
I'm starving. All I had for dinner was a baked potato :huh: I went to my parents house and nothing my mom made really appealed to me at the time. She did give me a small frozen pizza :hmm: I might just have to make that soon.
I'm sorry you had a crappy day...I can't stand people who'd rather socialize and make phone calls than work. :mad:

I've only had lunch today and I can't decide if I'm hungry or not.

:wave: Hello everyone!

Hi Schmeg :wave:

I managed to get into work for 7:30ish :shifty:

I got home just after 7 and Mr fah and I had barbecued salmon for dinner :wave:

It threw my entire day off having to get up and be rushed. I am not good in the morning. :|

And then we were short again today and I was training and then my boss asked me to do some scheduling tomorrow while I'm training again and probably short staffed :eyebrow:

But enough of my day...what has been happening here :hmm:

Are the Wisconsin Randoomers ok....I saw the tornado news on tv:ohmy:

:drool: salmon :drool: I actally like salmon better raw and wrapped in seaweed and rice than cooked.

All seems to be quiet on the Wisconsin front, but her journal has some extra-creepy pictures. :yikes:

The Rhode Island front is gonna get some cereal and go to bed. :wave: Good luck at work tomorrow! I hope you're not too understaffed!

Night Schmeg :wave:

I think my bed is calling me too :yes:

I just have to make my lunch before I go to bed tonight just in case I get that early morning call again :huh:

It's time to read journals :)

my dad is going to murder me. I was supposed to be at his work in 20 minutes and I just woke up. I'll be there in an hour. I'm going to get a nice evil look from him....

:rant: :angry: I'm in hell. I can't even believe what just happened to me....I NEVER take the elevator. I attempted to just now and I dropped my fucking keys and guess where they fell? Yep. The rental office guy doesn't know what to do or who to call because it's a weekend. He leaves at 4 today so he said that I either have to stay here until Monday morning when the manager gets in or back up and leave for the weekend. :| If they can get me a new set it's $50 a key. I have an extra car key so I'm not worried abou that. I dont' need a front door key because the buzzer down there rings to my cell phone so I could always let myself in that way but I dont' have $50 for an apartment key and $25 for a mail key. I'm so screwed right now. I dont' know if I have to pay for whatever service to come out here to get my keys either. I never take that damn elevator. I don't know what I was thinking. :sigh:

And speaking of cars....my dad is so pissed. They told him one thing last week and me something else today and my payments would go way up not down. I kept telling them I only want to do this to get lower payments and my car is just fine. I just said I was wasting my time and theirs and my dad agreed. He wanted me to deal with the used sales manager, David. Well this Roger dude kept budding in because he greeted me when I walked in. I told him I didn't need help and was here to see my dad in the service dept. My dad kept telling Roger we were waiting for David. Once David was free Roger kept hanging on to me and trying to get me to look at all sorts of other things. I told them how basic I wanted to car and Roger kept saying "what do you expect you payment to be in a 3 year upgrade?" in a very sarcastic tone when I said they were giving me more than what I want/need. So I'm keeping my car. I have put brakes on it soon. :scream:

arw9797 said:
:rant: :angry: I'm in hell. I can't even believe what just happened to me....I NEVER take the elevator. I attempted to just now and I dropped my fucking keys and guess where they fell? Yep. :scream:

Oh geez....:huh:

Hang in there kid, things have got to get better as the day goes on...right?:ohmy:

:sigh: I need a long drive through the desert right now with nothing but U2. :sad: I don't think I can take anymore stress in my life right now or I'm going to snap.

ok so the rental office ass was the same dude that never did anything about the noise complaint I had in March so I'm not surprised his lazy ass didn't want to do anything about the key now. I have a key. I can't get into how I got one. I'm too worn out. He's such a loser. But I have an apartment key and can use my cell phone to buzz myself in the building. He stressed to me several times that they want those keys back by Monday :| Get my fucking keys out from underneath the elevator and you can have them. :der:

I'm going to take a nap. I have to be to Scott's by 7:00 so that means I don't have to leave until at least 6:30. I have 4 hours to do absolutley nothing. :)

arw9797 said:
:rant: :angry: I'm in hell. I can't even believe what just happened to me....I NEVER take the elevator. I attempted to just now and I dropped my fucking keys and guess where they fell? Yep. The rental office guy doesn't know what to do or who to call because it's a weekend. He leaves at 4 today so he said that I either have to stay here until Monday morning when the manager gets in or back up and leave for the weekend. :| If they can get me a new set it's $50 a key. I have an extra car key so I'm not worried abou that. I dont' need a front door key because the buzzer down there rings to my cell phone so I could always let myself in that way but I dont' have $50 for an apartment key and $25 for a mail key. I'm so screwed right now. I dont' know if I have to pay for whatever service to come out here to get my keys either. I never take that damn elevator. I don't know what I was thinking. :sigh:

And speaking of cars....my dad is so pissed. They told him one thing last week and me something else today and my payments would go way up not down. I kept telling them I only want to do this to get lower payments and my car is just fine. I just said I was wasting my time and theirs and my dad agreed. He wanted me to deal with the used sales manager, David. Well this Roger dude kept budding in because he greeted me when I walked in. I told him I didn't need help and was here to see my dad in the service dept. My dad kept telling Roger we were waiting for David. Once David was free Roger kept hanging on to me and trying to get me to look at all sorts of other things. I told them how basic I wanted to car and Roger kept saying "what do you expect you payment to be in a 3 year upgrade?" in a very sarcastic tone when I said they were giving me more than what I want/need. So I'm keeping my car. I have put brakes on it soon. :scream:

:hug: That totally sucks. I think that since the keys are there in the building they shouldnt make you pay for a new set nor should they make you pay to get them.

arw9797 said:
:sigh: I need a long drive through the desert right now with nothing but U2. :sad: I don't think I can take anymore stress in my life right now or I'm going to snap.

I'm there with you sister....maybe not ready to snap just yet but I've had enough drama to almost send me there. Just think in a few more weeks we have 2 appointments with our therapists. :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:hug:'s to the randoooom girls. :hug:

I'm one month away from U2 in Chicago. That's been my light at the end of this tunnel since I found out I was going Wednesday. :cute:

Nice to see your old avatar back! :sexywink:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom