Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you are going to Dublin?!!? :drool: How long will you be in Ireland? Have you ever been there before? You must try to go to the west coast if you can....take a railtour! :drool:

Kariann said:

Yeah that is U2 Uncovered that she will be sending you. It's very good! :D

oh...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There's going to be some vertical typing coming up soon :madspit:

I even have a package of 25 blank dvd's with Schmeg's name on it (I have a pack of 30 cd's with your name on it :sexywink: You'll both have to save room in your luggage for the spindles :kiss: )

arw9797 said:
b983e910.jpg

What's this from? Edge looks cute :D

:schmeg: Is it on anything you're sending me?....that is if you're going to send me anything ever :| :sexywink: Speaking of....did you ever even send me my dvd's back that I brought to you in June? If so then I don't know where they are :mad:
:mad: Yes and you were supposed to get it today :mad:

the rockin edge said:

nope, never been before :hyper:

I'll be in ireland/dublin for 3 days:drool:

Dublin is awesome. There is so much to do within the city but you really should take a railtour to the west :yes: DO IT!!!! Go to Heuston Station at 6 am and find the tour that will take you on the most wonderful 13 hour journey across the Irish countryside to the west coast where you'll see paradise :love:

Schmeg said:

:mad: Yes and you were supposed to get it today :mad:

:mad: :rant: :angry: I didn't get my mail today! :scream: The office closes early on Friday and I have a work lunch tomorrow (I think :hmm: ) so if I do have a package I won't get it until Saturday :sad: We have a new mailman and he won't call me to let me know I have a package and most of the time he's putting my mail in my mailbox when I'm up here having lunch. The last dude used to at least slide cd's under the door. This one is lazy :tsk: :madspit:

arw9797 said:

Dublin is awesome. There is so much to do within the city but you really should take a railtour to the west :yes: DO IT!!!! Go to Heuston Station at 6 am and find the tour that will take you on the most wonderful 13 hour journey across the Irish countryside to the west coast where you'll see paradise :love:
Ask for Edmund's tour! :love:

arw9797 said:

I'm planning on staying around dublin while i'm there but don't worry I plan on going back :macdevil:

the rockin edge said:

I'm planning on staying around dublin while i'm there but don't worry I plan on going back :macdevil:

Ok if you'll just be in Dublin then go to Killiney :drool: and get on a bus and ask the driver to take you to Vico road. At the bus stop you might find some of my blood on the sidewalk! :hyper: Then walk towards the beach and you'll find :bono: house :D

arw9797 said:

Ok if you'll just be in Dublin then go to Killiney :drool: and get on a bus and ask the driver to take you to Vico road. At the bus stop you might find some of my blood on the sidewalk! :hyper: Then walk towards the beach and you'll find :bono: house :D

:yes: You might want to do some stretching to prepare for the trek as it is very hilly.

I have a massive lump on my arm from my allergy shot. That hasn't happened in a long time. :( I don't have any ice packs either. I do have a bag of frozen strawberries though. :reject: Hey it works! :D

Kariann said:

:yes: You might want to do some stretching to prepare for the trek as it is very hilly.

and wear some walking shoes!

You can get to Killiney and back to the city fairly quickly so it wont' take too much time out of your Dublin viewing.

arw9797 said:

:lol: All of this is true.

Just remember: It's pronounced Kill-EYE-knee and you WILL be corrected if you say it wrong. :uhoh:

arw9797 said:

Bono's house eh, I was thinking about that already:wink: thanks for the tip :D

the rockin edge said:

Bono's house eh, I was thinking about that already:wink: thanks for the tip :D

we couldn't take the Dart the day we went due to construction but you can take the Dart to Dun Laoghaire and then go to a bus stop and if you can just ask a random bus driver how to get to Vico road. They'll tell you. It was so easy to find the house once you can figure out where Vico road is. Just be prepared for super steep hills :yuck: If we can find it without a map than anyone can! :D

Write this all down! I don't want you to come back and say you couldn't find it because you forgot my directions! :mad:

Kariann said:
Yeah just imagine us running single file chasing a bus at the bus stop.....imagine a thud and then ARW going down on the ground.

I found the package top to the bandages I got in that little store in my makeup bag the other day.

That has to be the funniest thing I've done in a long time. :D

Kariann said:
Yeah just imagine us running single file chasing a bus at the bus stop.....imagine a thud and then ARW going down on the ground.

I found the package top to the bandages I got in that little store in my makeup bag the other day.
And imagine me laughing my ass off while ARW bandages herself after hitting the bus. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom