Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: it's the chicago show on the 20th and i'll owe jules big time :bow:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh man, don't tempt me! If I win the lotto, I'm there! :wink:
*tempts* :evil:

:wave: Good night!

I'm looking at all of these old pictures I need to finish scanning. Some of them are so funny! I can't believe how much my sister looks like my mom. And my grandparents were so cute when they were first married :cute:

arw9797 said:
There's got to be something wrong with me. I just opened up iTunes and thought..."U2 or Kiss?"

I still haven't answered that question yet. :|

You know, thanks to you talking about them I actually pulled out Alive II tonight and listened to some of it! :reject: I literally had to blow dust off of it! :laugh:

Blue Room said:

You know, thanks to you talking about them I actually pulled out Alive II tonight and listened to some of it! :reject: I literally had to blow dust off of it! :laugh:

I like Alive! better but I do really love side 4 of Alive II. I

I just downloaded a torrent thingy and now I'm d/l the 5/26 show. OOTS :heart:

I should go to bed. :shifty:
:drool:

"I'm sorry The Edge, I didn't warn you!"
~Bono pulling set list changes out of the air

:heart:

Last edited:
OK, I kept the torrent up all night and it downloaded, but I have no clue how to convert SHN files. Brilliant! :happy: lol
You have to get the mkw Audio Decompresser. I think if you go to the Vertigo AV forum here there will be a link...I have NO idea where I got mine.

I should probably finish getting ready to go to work.

I went skating this morning and it probably wasn't a good idea because I have the mother of all blisters on my foot from my skates. It hurt like hell at first but eventually my brain shut out the pain.

I have part of a free dance. :D There is definitely a lift...I'm scared.

:ohmy:

U2 at Fenway in '06?

By Carol Beggy & Mark Shanahan, Globe Staff | August 18, 2005

Before Mick Jagger has even set foot on the stage at Fenway Park, the whispering has begun about next summer's boffo shows at the ballpark. How do you follow Bruce Springsteen, Jimmy Buffett, and the Rolling Stones? How does U2 sound? Word is the Irish lads, who are on a never-ending tour to promote ''How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb," are nearing a deal to occupy the outfield next summer for two nights. Neither the Sox nor Clear Channel would comment yesterday, but the band has demonstrated it's a big fan of Boston. In May, Bono and the boys played three sold-out shows here, and they're returning for two more at TD Banknorth Garden Oct. 3 and 4. But wait, there's more. According to the trade publication Pollstar, U2 is bound for Boston yet again in December, playing shows at the new Garden on Dec. 4 and 5.
:hyper: This would be sooooo great, for so many reasons:

1. U2
2. Fenway Park
3. never-ending world tour!

Okay, gotta go to work and stop getting excited about rumors!

:| The new girl called in sick on her 4th day. I guess when she worked for the other dept that was ok that she has occassional daycare issues but not it's not going to work in my dept once she is up to speed. Everyone is asking me where she is and when I say she called in due to daycare I got the :eyebrow: I know people with kids have no control over a sick daycare person or even a sick kid but she told me yesterday that she doesn't take a vacation or hardly takes a day off because she saves it all for daycare related issues. She's been with the company for a long time so I'm guessing she gets 3+ weeks of vacation. That's going to really suck for me that she just gets to call in that day and take the day off.:mad:

I'm moving cubicles when I get back. I'm next on the list :sad: Bye window. Bye printer and fax. :( Now I have to walk to the printer and fax...that's good, yes but it was also nice when I was in a rush to have those things right next to me. I'm going to miss the window :grumpy: It's so dark where I'm going now. I am looking forward to sitting by different people. I'm kind of tired of a few of the people I sit by all day. One sighs out loud really loud constantly. She signs and talks to herself too :mad: The other one waits until she has food in her mouth to talk. She's always eating something and she's always talking :| I won't miss that at all :tsk: I do get to stay close to one of my buddies since she was shifted down a few spots too. All but 2 people are moving around so it will be a totally different place now. But I still want my window! :scream:

arw9797 said:
:| The new girl called in sick on her 4th day. I guess when she worked for the other dept that was ok that she has occassional daycare issues but not it's not going to work in my dept once she is up to speed. Everyone is asking me where she is and when I say she called in due to daycare I got the :eyebrow: I know people with kids have no control over a sick daycare person or even a sick kid but she told me yesterday that she doesn't take a vacation or hardly takes a day off because she saves it all for daycare related issues. She's been with the company for a long time so I'm guessing she gets 3+ weeks of vacation. That's going to really suck for me that she just gets to call in that day and take the day off.:mad:

Daycare issues :|

My employer allows each employee 2 family emergency days a year that comes out of my sick bank. If my kids are sick for any other reason I have to use my holiday time too.

fah said:
I have a headache...I think I am going to go lie down

:wave:

Sorry about the headache, fah:hug:

Don't know how long I will be around tonight. Tornado Watch with Tornado Warnings being announced constantly.........:crack: The last hurrah of summer. Between the weather alert radio going off, the weather alert thingy on the computer popping up, the tv in the kitchen with the local weather guy constantly breaking into programming and the tv with cable on it with their alerts I may lose it....................
Great, the county and area Jen lives in has "tornadoes on the ground":ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Last edited:
Trying to upload photos from last nights BoDeans concert........Snapfish is driving me buggy...........it takes forever to upload, comes through saying upload failed and then I go to my album and I have 3 of the same photo that snapfish says failed to upload:mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom