Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should put my laundry in the dryer. And get dressed. And get out of the house. But I haven't had a day off with NOTHING to do for this whole month so my motivation is crap right now.

On the other hand, I actually woke up at 10, all on my own!! It was so great not sleeping until noon on my day off! :D Getting actual sleep when I have to get up in the morning means not sleeping my days off away!

I really want to go to Linens N Things for some reason. :huh: I thik my complete lack of furniture is setting off a Must. Decorate. Now. instinct.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I've got 2 interviews this week. :yes: One of them is a callback from last week.

Dare I think positive? :hmm: :D

iTunes always makes me feel better. Hopefully work won't be too bad.
Think positive!!! :D A callback has to be a good thing! If they thought you sucked, they wouldn't want to talk to you again, right?

FINALLY the PSA took my money for my membership!!! It's only been three weeks since I rejoined! They better have my credits for the seminar! :mad:

I am officially a professional ice dancer again! :D

I was going to work out at the gym today instead of taking a lunch but...

I'm at the library instead. It's just right across the street from my work and I needed to get out and go somewhere.

The girl next to me keeps looking at my screen and it doesn't have the protector thingy on it so she can see it all. :madspit: STOP LOOKING!!!!!!!

:crack: The Interference clock is 10 minutes ahead of my computer.

Maybe the girl sitting next to you knows you're in close proximity to Pleba and wants to see some beautiful Bono pictures! :D :bono:

arw9797 said:
That was the exact face I made...and believe me, I don't often applaud and grin when I see that much money disappearing from my account at once. Now they just need to send me the welcome package so I can get my new number, apply for insurance, and then apply to WFS to get my coaching privileges back! Then I just need some students and Thursday or Friday nights off from work and I'll have a second job! :dance:

arw9797 said:

:tsk:

I was just looking at :edge: so maybe that sparked her interest.

:madspit: :madspit:
Yeah, she was thinking, "There's that Edge guy, that stud-muffin Bono must be close by!"

:yes:

:evil:

I have a legal issue at work that I need some advice on. Instead of just going to see one of the lawyers we now have to go to "legal support." Guess who that is? Yep. My old evil boss that's now their paralegal. I don't like her. I emailed her my issue right before I left. I fully understand the issue and need to know a way around it, legally, so we can complete the deal I'm working on. I know she's going to be a creep about it and act like I don't know what I'm talking about. :| I KNEW I would eventually have to work with her even though everyone said I'd never have to. :angry:

Hellooooo girl next to ARW!

Attachments

• b spin july 05.jpg
    b spin july 05.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 40
arw9797 said:
I have a legal issue at work that I need some advice on. Instead of just going to see one of the lawyers we now have to go to "legal support." Guess who that is? Yep. My old evil boss that's now their paralegal. I don't like her. I emailed her my issue right before I left. I fully understand the issue and need to know a way around it, legally, so we can complete the deal I'm working on. I know she's going to be a creep about it and act like I don't know what I'm talking about. :| I KNEW I would eventually have to work with her even though everyone said I'd never have to. :angry:
That figures. :| Maybe she'll surprise you and just tell you what you need to know and nothing more.

:wave: I have to get out of the house for awhile. Good luck with your friend at work. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom