Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
I came home to find that Mr fah had washed the kitchen and hallway floors :up:

:up:

Is that a rare thing for him to do that?

I have a coworker that said her husband cleans the entire house, inside and out, and never wants her to do anything. She said he's up at 5 AM and goes to bed at midnight because he's always cleaning something around the house and when she offers to help he says that she should just relax after a hard day at work. He works the same type of job we do! What a guy :drool:

arw9797 said:

:up:

Is that a rare thing for him to do that?

I have a coworker that said her husband cleans the entire house, inside and out, and never wants her to do anything. She said he's up at 5 AM and goes to bed at midnight because he's always cleaning something around the house and when she offers to help he says that she should just relax after a hard day at work. He works the same type of job we do! What a guy :drool:

No, it isn't a rare thing. He does lots around the house including cooking and laundry.

I have to go back to work now :wave:

my parents just called. I guess there was some sort of bbq for the LA relatives that are in town. They went to that after the wedding so now they'll be here soon. I'm sooooo glad I did not go to the bbq. Not after the last family gathering a few weeks ago. I'm not in the mood for the "you're single so you must be a loser..." attitude from all of them. :mad:

They're home :|

arw9797 said:
my parents just called. I guess there was some sort of bbq for the LA relatives that are in town. They went to that after the wedding so now they'll be here soon. I'm sooooo glad I did not go to the bbq. Not after the last family gathering a few weeks ago. I'm not in the mood for the "you're single so you must be a loser..." attitude from all of them. :mad:

They're home :|

:hug:

She also gave me $50 which makes me feel even worse and she told me if I have to move back in with them that the door is open but I really should try to find a 2nd job before I make up my mind. :sigh:

I think my laundry is done but I just want to sneak out the door down here instead of going upstairs. :sad: I was hoping to avoid this conversation with her thinking that maybe everything would go away and get better.

She also told me that she thinks I should finish out the year of U2 trips and then not go anywhere else until I can afford to. At least she didn't give me the "you need to cancel the rest of them" lecture like she has in the last few months.

arw9797 said:
I think my laundry is done but I just want to sneak out the door down here instead of going upstairs. :sad: I was hoping to avoid this conversation with her thinking that maybe everything would go away and get better.

She also told me that she thinks I should finish out the year of U2 trips and then not go anywhere else until I can afford to. At least she didn't give me the "you need to cancel the rest of them" lecture like she has in the last few months.

It's going to be hard for me to afford to go anywhere after this year outside of a couple of trips. Especially if we do really try to make it back across the pond which I'd rather make some concessions to do that and maybe a weekend trip somewhere. I'd still want to try to make it out at some point to see you during the year.

Last edited:
I'm home. :sigh: That just sucked. :|

Now I have to fold all 5 hours worth of laundry I washed today and make a lunch for tomorrow since I'm not going to drive home anymore. Oh and pack a bag to work out tomorrow afternoon. :mad:

Kariann said:

It's going to be hard for me to afford to go anywhere after this year outside of a couple of trips. Especially if we do really try to make it back across the pond which I'd rather make some concessions to do that and maybe a weekend trip somewhere. I'd still want to try to make it out at some point to see you during the year.

well if I have a free airline ticket, and I will after I buy the two tickets out to the last of the concerts, then I want to use it to go to So Cal in January or February. If you and Meg can't go I might just spend a weekend with my cousin. She always offers for me to stay with her. I just never do because she lives in LA. But maybe she'll go to the desert with me for a weekend.

arw9797 said:

well if I have a free airline ticket, and I will after I buy the two tickets out to the last of the concerts, then I want to use it to go to So Cal in January or February. If you and Meg can't go I might just spend a weekend with my cousin. She always offers for me to stay with her. I just never do because she lives in LA. But maybe she'll go to the desert with me for a weekend.

I'll go with you to So Cal. I can be swayed into going very easily. :D I just dont think I could go the extent that we have this year and I would rather say go to So Cal in the winter and then save up for the master plan in September. I'm planning on trying to get something PT in near holiday not only for extra money but for something to do besides sit at home.

I'd have to go somewhere or come out to see you guys since I think I'd miss ya'll too much to not actually see each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom