Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
:laugh:

Love the sig! "Something about the shape of my chin." That was the first U2 thing I ever taped and I watched it daily. :drool:

:shifty: You know how I want that chin :drool: I still wish I would have touched it when his face was inces way from mine :combust:

*reads last 2 pages of last Randoom*

What was the misspelled word? :hyper:

I think I spell "oppurtunity" wrong every chance I get.

Schmeg said:
*reads last 2 pages of last Randoom*

What was the misspelled word? :hyper:

I think I spell "oppurtunity" wrong every chance I get.

Mike will have to tell you but so far he doesn't know what word I'm referring to :drool:

arw9797 said:

:shifty: You know how I want that chin :drool: I still wish I would have touched it when his face was inces way from mine :combust:
I know! I need a random U2 body part to obsess about!

:shifty: That sounds really weird.

I had two glasses of wine earlier and they went right to my head so I'm osrry if I don't make any sense! :D

arw9797 said:

Mike will have to tell you but so far he doesn't know what word I'm referring to :drool:
I wanna know!! *temper tantrum* You always tell me the minute I misspell something! :sexywink:

Kariann said:
Ok checking the status of the websites..page cant be found on one...wonder if they tried to bring it up.
:yikes: We kept checking today and sometimes it seemed to be up and then we'd click on something and it would just be just kidding. :|

Schmeg said:

I know! I need a random U2 body part to obsess about!

:shifty: That sounds really weird.

I had two glasses of wine earlier and they went right to my head so I'm osrry if I don't make any sense! :D

The Edge's chin! :combust: :drool: :faint:

Kariann said:

:hmm: You don't have one? I thought we've discussed a few!
:hmm: Maybe I do...but there's nothing I regret not touching when I had the chance because I never really got the chance.

Kariann said:

It's not...they may bring up the site before they bring up the system so there could be a longer delay for you guys to call for referrals in that case.
:crack:

Dear Gap,

Please bring Yantra up before my customers beat me to death with a charge send box.

Love,
Schmeg

:| MTV's "True Life" show tonight is about adults who have moved back in with their parents. Maybe not such a good idea for me to watch that one :shifty:

Kariann said:

I would skip it. :|

yeah I am. My parents don't have a clue what's coming. :tsk: Unless I find someplace cheaper, which I won't since my rent is ridiculously cheap, or unless I find a roommate then I'm moving back for a few months until I pay off Lady Visa and Master Card :madspit:

arw9797 said:

yeah I am. My parents don't have a clue what's coming. :tsk: Unless I find someplace cheaper, which I won't since my rent is ridiculously cheap, or unless I find a roommate then I'm moving back for a few months until I pay off Lady Visa and Master Card :madspit:
Master Card writes me love letters. :love: They consist mostly of, "Thanks for your payment! We're increasing your credit line!" and that is the LAST thing I need! :laugh:

I'm going to be paying them off FOREVER, unless I really persue that naked ice dancing thing...:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom