Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
IF I GET ONE MORE AUTOMATED MESSAGE CALL ON THE PHONE IM GOING TO LOSE IT!!!!!!

Wait I kind of already did there huh? :crack:
:lol:

We have that talking caller ID thing and every hour Ohio calls us. :huh: The entire state. Ohio never leave a message, and we never answer, but Ohio still tries to talk to someone here.

arw9797 said:
:hmm: Edge looks adorable as usual but Adam looks weird. :huh:

It's stays though. Only because Edger looks so cute :cute:
This is the only thing on my wall right now. :( I still they they're all trying to figure out where summer went.

IWasBored said:
the best part about being back at school is that i get to watch baseball :heart:

GOOOOO :FANCE:!!!!!!

:can'twaitforhockeyseason:

FLOOD CONTROL! I MISSED YOU!!!!!

:mad: fuck flood control.
I am addicted to CNN right now but I might have to change it over!

Flood control is great, isn't it? :crack:

:hyper: They're playing at 7:30 Saturday night and I get out at 6!!

Someone better freaking come with me this year!! I've gone to 2 Greek festivals with a certain goddess...I think she owes me! :laugh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:giggle:

I just looked at that picture and imagined them going,

"Hey, Edge?"

"Yeah, Bono?"

"Did you see Summer leave?"

"I think Summer was here a few days ago..."

"No one asked you Adam."

"Wankers."
:laugh: Adam does look kinda :grumpy: there...

Good evening randoomers :wave:

I have to go and make dinner

A new recipe tonight :shifty: Skillet sausages and peppers with pasta. It's a Weight Watchers recipe so hopefully.... :up:

~fingers crossed~

*sends happy dinner thoughts in fah's general direction*

Schmeg said:

This is the only thing on my wall right now. :( I still they they're all trying to figure out where summer went.

it's been a long summer for me. I'm looking forward to the change of season. However, I'm not looking forward to the change of season again in 3 months :grumpy: But I'm ready for pumpkins.....and pumpkin bread everywhere! :drool:

arw9797 said:

it's been a long summer for me. I'm looking forward to the change of season. However, I'm not looking forward to the change of season again in 3 months :grumpy: But I'm ready for pumpkins.....and pumpkin bread everywhere! :drool:
Summer is never long enough for me. And we all know my thoughts on pumpkin bread. :silent:

Kariann said:

Can I meet you there too?

Forget the Gallery Hop!
Yes! You guys can get on the shuttle from the airport that goes to the bus station and meet me at Panera at 6, how's that? :D

arw9797 said:

I kind of agree...I'm kind of ready for sweater weather...not cold but where you can thrown on a tee and a sweater and feel comfy. I think maybe its the fact that it feels that way at work that has me in the mood.

Schmeg said:

Meet me at my store on Saturday night! :sexywink:

:sad: I actually knew months ago they were going to be in RI. That was before I realized I was dirt poor because I was thinking about coming to see you to get a break and of course see GS. :sigh:

There will also be a comedy act called "'Craic' Park" but I'll have to miss that due to the working girl thing. :(

Schmeg said:

Summer is never long enough for me. And we all know my thoughts on pumpkin bread. :silent:

I'm ready for a change. That's why if I ever moved to Southern CA I think I would be there for a year and then go screaming out of there for lack of the change in weather.

Oh and all you're eating at my house is pumpkin bread so you better bring along some crackers because that's all that is on the menu! :sexywink: Actually I really don't think we'll be here for more than a meal or two. We can order pizza after the concert....or I can always pick up a box of Easy Mac :D

arw9797 said:

Oh and all you're eating at my house is pumpkin bread so you better bring along some crackers because that's all that is on the menu! :sexywink: Actually I really don't think we'll be here for more than a meal or two. We can order pizza after the concert....or I can always pick up a box of Easy Mac :D

That sounds great to me! :D Pumpkin Bread :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom