Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:

Just so you know, and this is no joke. I opened the slider to let my dog out this morning and I smelled a skunk. I immediately thought of Schmeg! :laugh: So I guess it works both ways! :shrug: :wink:
:lol: I'm so honored!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
OK, no more FYM for this girl today. :mad:
I only lurk there when there's a good closed thread. They scare me in there.

I feel soooooooooo lazy today!!! :yawn: I slept later than I meant to and now I just want to sit on my butt!!

It's a beautiful day and if I could afford the gas and the parking or had the desire to put on a bathing suit, I'd be at the beach. Hopefully next Saturday will be beautiful and I can go then...I have the day off and I'll be house-sitting within walking distance from a nice beach.

fah said:
One of my friends wants to go to Audioslave with me :dance:

Presales tomorrow :hyper: :hyper:
:up: Good! Finally, someone has seen the light!

I just took a nice walk with my iPod. :drool: Why have I not done this before? I should have gone at a different time then when the high school behind us gets out, but it was still good. :D

I just rememebred that it's time to turn the calendar...the first day of the month! I am ON TOP OF THINGS in September! :laugh:

They all kind of look like, "Huh...what happened to summer?"

I just found all my ice skating Basic Skills badges! :cute:

Apparently I never passed Dance 6. :shifty: I hope passing my Silver Test makes up for that.

Money is being electronically sent from my checking account to Visa and Mastercard today and tomorrow. :crack:

I've been cleaning out my room all day and it's sooo depressing in here now. More stuff is about to come down off the walls. I'll I'm leaving up is Pleba on the Wall, aka the U2 calender! :(

the best part about being back at school is that i get to watch baseball :heart:

GOOOOO :FANCE:!!!!!!

:can'twaitforhockeyseason:

FLOOD CONTROL! I MISSED YOU!!!!!

:mad: fuck flood control.

It's been soooo cold at work the past 2 days that we've been wearing our hoods up and some put on gloves from the product room. We've also been using blankets at times. They fixed it today and then it got cold again. I've been threatening to wear my wool sweater I got in Ireland to work already if it didnt warm up. You have to dress for winter and then peel off layers to leave. :grumpy:

I'm being harassed now. I got a weird "Thank you" card the other day in the mail with $2.00 thanking me for a survey that I would be taking part in over the phone. :eyebrow: Those bastards have left two messages on my home phone today. Someone sold my name and number :| The company on the "thank you" doesn't come up online anywhere. SCAM!!!! Now I wish I would have just answered the phone because I would have told them to fuck off. I've been meaning to cancel my home phone for weeks since I never use it. Maybe I should do that tonight :|

Welcome back IWB! :wave:

Packer Game:) Javon Walker lost an uncle to hurricane Katrina; first time all year I have felt sorry for him..........Mr. "I'm gonna hold out for a new contract even though I signed a contract"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom